Tubular Front Suspension question?

98v6er

Reaction score
So in the next coming weeks I am hoping to finally get my tubular k member, tubular a arms, and coil-overs for my 98 v6. My question is which k member do I need, a 4.6 k member or a 5.0. I wasn't sure because I couldn't find any 3.8 specific k members, just some confusion and I couldn't find my answer online anywhere.

Oh and another question while i'm at it, what would be a good spring rate to get, car is mostly driven on the street with plans to auto-x/road race in the future. And I am looking to go very low on ride height.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What brand parts?
Sounds like a good question for the manufacturer.

OP
OP

98v6er

Reaction score
I'll probably be getting the QA1 kit off of upr. Ill have to try and contact QA1 and see what info they can give me, I just figured someone on here might be able to answer my question.

SiK98GT

Reaction score
I'll probably be getting the QA1 kit off of upr. Ill have to try and contact QA1 and see what info they can give me, I just figured someone on here might be able to answer my question.

I don't know which k member you need, but I would never go for a QA1 K member for DDing and Auto Xing. They are intended for drag cars and are not braced nearly enough for street use or auto xing. I have a QA1 on my car but I only drag race. I would seriously look into a MM K member if I were you.

Sent from my Evo Shift 4G :look:

OP
OP

98v6er

Reaction score
Thnaks Ryan exactly what I needed. And six98gt, thanks for the advice I'll definitely explore my options more then.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ur cars sexy . By the way I hate black wheels but this works and looks damn good nice stance

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What class are you planning on running? My car is in C Prepared in Autocross which is a fairly high class and I know that aftermarket K-members aren't allowed in it. If I ever got one, it'd bump me up another class and I don't even know what class that would be but I know it'd take lots and lots of money to ever be competitive in it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txnszn

Members online