What Struts are compatible with MM CC Plate Kit(98GT)

98GTnSC

Reaction score
So ive began installing my Maximum Motorsports CC Plates today on my 98GT. driver side went on smoothly and get to the passenger side to find out it had a different strut than the drivers side. the bump stops that comes with the MM CC Plates are 3/4" diameter for the strut shaft to slide through. the passenger side strut is 7/8"..... too big to slide the bump stop over the strut shaft.... anyone have/know what struts will bolt on with the Maximum Motorsports CC Plate Kit? thanks for any help!

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
is that the combo that you run? jw how you know for sure. not wanting to get the wrong parts and have to send them back. also would a foxbody and sn95 strut shaft diameter be the same width?(im needing 3/4"). asking since im lowered with H&R Supersports

Slykin

Reaction score
Should be a large variety of struts that'll work.. if you don't think one will, just call MM and have them tell you. They should be able to tell you.

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
just trying to order tonight before i go to work tomorrow. want to get them ordered while i can since my car is still on stands at the shop... trying to get postive answers and such if possible. anyone running the CC plates with these struts? what's your opinion of them? thanks for the help guys!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
bilstiens. tokiko. monroe. etc. etc. etc. just check for struts that match the year (96-04) ... Both Maximum Motorsports and StangSuspension.com have amazing customer support, give them a ring when you start finding a brand you're interested in...

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
thanks guys. ill look into the supplied info. if i need more help ill check back tomorrow

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online