Stoptech ss brake line splitting

gumby5.0

Reaction score
I was messing around with the spacers on my caster/camber plates and I notice a split on my passenger side brake line at the caliper. The lines are only a month old so I am stumped to how something like this could happen. Any of yall experience anything like this? I'm currently talking with Lrs about getting these replaced.
6c671841-faa6-a88c.jpg
6c671841-facc-8c21.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
its ripped because you dont have the brake like clocked properly and its pulling tension on your brake like. Re-clock the line to a better angle.

OP
OP
G

gumby5.0

Reaction score
its ripped because you dont have the brake like clocked properly and its pulling tension on your brake like. Re-clock the line to a better angle.

It split at a better angle. These pics are a day after I moved the lines and first notice the tear. I moved them bc the where rubbing on the wheel.
Now that I think about it are there any differences in length between a cobra line and a plain ole gt brake line?

OP
OP
G

gumby5.0

Reaction score
It split at a better angle. These pics are a day after I moved the lines and first notice the tear. I moved them bc the where rubbing on the wheel.
Now that I think about it are there any differences in length between a cobra line and a plain ole gt brake line?

Just looked over mm install instructions online. I f'd up. Ohwell this ones on me:banghead:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online