MM Street Performance Springs ride height?

Ronin

Reaction score
I'm thinking long term that I'm going to get the MM Road and Track box. Anyone have this setup? I'd like to see the ride height of the street performance springs.

the.greg

Reaction score
fr500s182.jpg
[/IMG]
Had them on my last car with all brand new spring isos in this pic.

Also I had them with bilstein hds and they rode extremely extremely stiff, but it handled fantastically too.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
does that have the front wheels relocated as they look different?

I too have been looking at this kit today matter of fact and found that cj's can get them for us. Need to find a couple others and get a group buy together as I am just waiting for my settlement to order mine.

the.greg

Reaction score
Nah, I think its just because I had the wheel turned left a little bit, kinda makes the front wheel looked tucked towards the back but it wasn't.

Like I said, they made the car handle like it was on rails, but it was very very stiff, compared to my current Steeda progressive rate springs.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
what is the ride quality like fo just around town though? I would like to upgrade to an adjustable shock just so I have a few options of how it rides but not sure what shocks would be best for that.

Also doesn't look like your car is too low which is what I like as I do not want to tear off my side exhaust skirts.

the.greg

Reaction score
Yeah its not a very low lowering spring, but of course I also had all new isos in place. Im not sure if I can blame the rough ride on the MM springs or the combo of springs/Bilstein hd shocks n struts, however it did ride VERY rough, but it didn't really bother me, I'm young and don't mind a rough ride, but even my mechanic who installed them commented how very rough it rode. I also got lots of complaints from my passengers though on the MM springs. My steeda progressive rate springs ride way softer, but of course don't handle as well as the MM springs.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
good to know then sorry for the temp post-jack. The amount of time I just drive my car to the amount of time I am racing of some type makes me want something a little smoother then. I do not want to spend that much on a suspension that I will not be happy with.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

Reaction score
not a worry on the post jack...what is the inch drop? what I have is quite low, have to go sideways over a lot of speedbumps. That looks a tad higher than I'd like, but maybe it's just my eyes and what I'm used to...I love the way mine sits, but it's just not practical.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

Reaction score
Although, that height would give me the option of a proper lip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online