Anybody running an airbag suspension?

KidK9

Reaction score
Hey all, is anyone running an airbag suspension? Thoughts? Which brand? Got any pics?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There's only 1 member on here who is running airbag suspension iirc. Its on his gt500. I forgot his username though..

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Air bag suspention? Why? Are you building a mini truck?

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Thank you for your amazing insight. So...do you have nothing to contribute? Do as your amazing mother says...if you don't have something nice to say...keep your mouth shut.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Thoughts?

You asked for thoughts?

So i asked you if you were building a mini truck, implying my thought is that Air bags are not intended for a mustang...

But thats besides the point, i have actually ran a air bag kit on my 98 that i used to have. Here i a link to the kit.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/ST-39640947/79-04-Mustang-Steeda-Drag-Spring-Air-Bag-Kit

Hopefully you don't get to angry behind that keyboard because if you run around trying to tell everyone to shut there mouth your going to have a rough life on this forum or any other forum for that matter. Thanks for joining SN95Fourms either way. Enjoy your stay :)

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I am more than aware of how to interact on forums. I am also more than aware of people that do not help other enthusiasts, just flame for the sake of flaming. Clearly, I am not running a mini truck if I am asking on a strictly sn95 forum. Please don't be ridiculous, or condescending.

TheRainman

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I am more than aware of how to interact on forums. I am also more than aware of people that do not help other enthusiasts, just flame for the sake of flaming. Clearly, I am not running a mini truck if I am asking on a strictly sn95 forum. Please don't be ridiculous, or condescending.

^Hahahahahahahaa BURN! but for real though, if you run a airbag suspension it kinda defeats the purpose of driving a "fast" car, IMO. and you'll catch shit here all the time if you do. lol, I've seen bagged SN's before I don't much care for the look, it looks outta place, they look better slammed on some coilovers with a little bit of a forward rake.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
TheRainman, thank you for finally posting an intelligent post. The reason I asked is because I do like the look of a slammed Mustang at a show or cruise-in. However, I also know that I cannot drive the Cobra with that much of a slam. I was thinking that I could put a kit on which would allow me to place long tube headers on my car. However, I was interested in the addition of weight, versus if these cars handle better or worse with this kind of suspension setup. Thanks again for the insight and not the slam. WOW! Just think, a forum for information, not a pissing contest!!!!

TheRainman

Reaction score
TheRainman, thank you for finally posting an intelligent post. The reason I asked is because I do like the look of a slammed Mustang at a show or cruise-in. However, I also know that I cannot drive the Cobra with that much of a slam. I was thinking that I could put a kit on which would allow me to place long tube headers on my car. However, I was interested in the addition of weight, versus if these cars handle better or worse with this kind of suspension setup. Thanks again for the insight and not the slam. WOW! Just think, a forum for information, not a pissing contest!!!!

No problem man, I was thinking about how the Lamborghinis and other supercars have some kind of suspension when you come to a speed bump or drive way you push a button and lift the front up a few inches, but I'm not sure how those suspension systems work because they run coilovers too... maybe bags that are deflated until they are needed, or air shocks with the coilovers

forcefedhatch

Reaction score

Ricer..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Not in the bit forcefed. But since you are calling names, you can also have a lovely night.

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Sorry I should probably fix that... My bad air bag kid..

Eat shit ricer..

Sent from my iPhone

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Shit I wish.. Then she could take care of these 3 kids, georgeous wife, mortgage, new car notes, and maybe a water bill or two..the lazy bitch..

Sent from my iPhone

TheRainman

Reaction score
Shit I wish.. Then she could take care of these 3 kids, georgeous wife, mortgage, new car notes, and maybe a water bill or two..the lazy bitch..

Sent from my iPhone

^hahahahaahahahaha would that be nice, after she's done there send her my way I got some clothes that need washing :p

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Me and the wife
6ceb804c-ef95-abba.jpg

Kids
6ceb804c-efae-2d96.jpg

6ceb804c-efbc-c275.jpg

Need anything else??

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads