Stifflers fit system and trans crossmember

purple96

Reaction score
Just got the Fit System and the trans crossmember on my car Thursday; Drove about 4 1/2 hours to Plainfield, Indiana and had it installed at Stifflers. Before I had this done the flexing of the GT around turns, at high speeds, and plain everyday driving was quite noticeable. Thursday after getting it done I could not believe how the GT hardly flexed at all and shifting through the gears with the trans crossmember makes my shifting a lot smoother and tighter; My shifter no longer walks forward or back when I accelerate and let off the throttle. (My trans mount is only a year old) The guy I had dealt with ( Brian) is very straight up and knows his shit, this would be the one guy I recommend you to take your cars to get any chassis work done.

framda

Reaction score
Subframes are my next step. I really like the beefy webbing on the Stifflers.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Awesome, subframes are definitely my next purchase. If you dont mind me asking how much was the install? Plainfield is only about 30 min from me.

OP
OP
purple96

purple96

Reaction score
It cost me 535 installed but I brought more than one car. I'd say call and talk to Brian, like I said he's a great guy to deal with. Tell him Jordan sent you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online