Amazing JME Enterprises SLA front suspension setup.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea these guys make the most ballin shit

OP
OP
Slykin

Slykin

Reaction score
I wonder how much it costs.. but then again, if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Its alot of money . Cost as much as a pretty nice sn

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I like the pushrod version.. That thing is high tho, like two years ago i asked it was like almost 9 grand..

OP
OP
Slykin

Slykin

Reaction score
6 isn't that bad really... I mean, it's a lot, but a griggs or Agent 47 aren't THAT far off and this is a whole lot nicer.

OP
OP
Slykin

Slykin

Reaction score
that thing makes my ride-tech plan look cheap...

Haha, don't feel too bad, it makes just about everything look cheap. I'm not sure how you could get much better than that unless you got realllly high tech.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
No wonder its so damn spendy, it looks to be Billet aluminum, which eats up cutter heads and bits.

twovalveterror

Reaction score
6 isn't that bad really... I mean, it's a lot, but a griggs or Agent 47 aren't THAT far off and this is a whole lot nicer.

griggs and agent 47 are race proven. this does nothing but make claims, and I'm no designer, but that top arm seems incredibly short. but I'm sure even the worst sla would beat the crap out of any mcphearson strut design. I'd rock it, even the awkward cantilever version.

No wonder its so damn spendy, it looks to be Billet aluminum, which eats up cutter heads and bits.

I thought the same, it looks like they over engineered the crap out of it, then made up for it by using a lighter material. Probably because they tried to fix every flaw solidworks pointed out. I'm not too sure how well that detachable center section would function though.

MSRTom

Reaction score
Stilll planning to do my own out of mild steel. All of the current SLA kits are so cose prohibitive.

OP
OP
Slykin

Slykin

Reaction score
I've thought about making my own front suspension set up, but I currently don't have the know how or tools for it. Suspension is something I don't want failing on me while i'm racing.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
griggs and agent 47 are race proven. this does nothing but make claims, and I'm no designer, but that top arm seems incredibly short. but I'm sure even the worst sla would beat the crap out of any mcphearson strut design. I'd rock it, even the awkward cantilever version.

I thought the same, it looks like they over engineered the crap out of it, then made up for it by using a lighter material. Probably because they tried to fix every flaw solidworks pointed out. I'm not too sure how well that detachable center section would function though.

Ya, I wondered that too. I'd like to see the models they drew for it. With aluminum it takes a bit of over engineering, but what they did there is overkill. Still a cool setup, definitely adds tons of bling.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online