Lowering the stang questions...

ShredderGT

Reaction score
So I plan to lower the stang and do some suspension work. This is a DD only and I don't expect to put it on the track any time in the next 4 or 5 years. I had a couple questions so any help would be awesome!

1. Full length subframe connectors (should I do this before or after I lower the stang?)
2. Steeda sport or Ford B springs (are the B springs really smoother than the Steeda sports and what is the difference in the drop?)
3. How much of a difference is there with the ISOS in and out? And is there a difference between the ones that come in the kits and the stock ones?
4. Bump steer and ball joints, are they really needed for what I am looking to do?

I will be getting a MM strut tower brace and CC plates.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
1. Probably doesn't matter too much but a good mod to have.

2. H&R Sport springs, Super Sports if you want your car to sit sexy.

3. Not sure but since you aren't dropping the car too much there's no reason you can't pick a spring that will give you a nice drop with the isos in *cough* H&R SS *cough*

4. Probably not but bumpsteer certainly can't hurt. See how the tie rods look after the drop and then decide.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i just took out the isos and didnt notice any drop.....kinda sucked but some say u can get bout 1/4"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online