Sock 98 Cobra rear wheel offset ?'s

VooDoo95Cobra

Reaction score
Here are some pics I just snapped (sorry for the quality). I was wondering whats up with the stock rear offset of 98 cobra wheels. It just seems like my wheels are more inset than any I have seen before. Anyway to fix this until I get new wheels? I think it looks like crap. I plan on lowering it very soon but IMO its jsut going to make the offset look even worse. In the last photo you can see the front offset is fine and looks good. What gives?

IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

TaborRacing9

Reaction score
yup thats just how they look when stock... you could do what the ghetto ricers do and put axel extenders in lol.... or just wait, get a wider wheel/tire... then lower it after... :D

OP
OP
VooDoo95Cobra

VooDoo95Cobra

Reaction score
yup thats just how they look when stock... you could do what the ghetto ricers do and put axel extenders in lol.... or just wait, get a wider wheel/tire... then lower it after... :D

right on.. :( Im gonna throw in some SVE 2" springs for the time being, i have a buddy that is going to give me his. Ill keep those for a while, Im already saving for a MM Grip Box. just going to do it ALL at once. Freakin $5,000 though.. sheesh. But I know once its installed ill never look back!

TaborRacing9

Reaction score
definitely.... itll all come together in time :) she looks good though... i love the white!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txnszn

Members online