Nitrous Do Not's

TaborRacing9

Reaction score
If you notice that the metal fitting attached to the nitrous solenoid box is cracked... do not attempt to take it off immediately without first purging out the system.... you will...i repeat..you will...get high when the fitting snaps and a full tank of nitrous sprays in your face lol

^Here's your sign^

clark98gt

Reaction score
What size shot are you running and on which car? I have been seriously considering getting a nitrous kit for my car for the occasional trips to the track.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
well if it effects you like whippits do, your voice will lower to a funny/strange sound, gonna get a hell of a buzz and wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha..... The wha wha sound is what your braincells make when they go to sleep, perminantly..... So my friends tell me.

OP
OP
TaborRacing9

TaborRacing9

Reaction score
it was very cold... but it was dry nitrous not wet... it really made me giggle a lot lol...

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea it will make you laugh ur ass of people suck nitrous out of balloons like helium all the time

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have to say that whippits(suckin NO2) while it was fun the 3 times I tried it, I am not kidding that you can hear your braincells screaming as they die off. Its such a short 20 sec buzz that the long-term effects are not worth it.

OP
OP
TaborRacing9

TaborRacing9

Reaction score
it was a one time thing and was completely on accident... so I'm not worried about it

FrankenStang

Reaction score
not too healthy either...car nitrous has a high sulfer content....but i shur loved the bottle too, no other mod made a change like that did..

Sinned83

Reaction score
well if it effects you like whippits do, your voice will lower to a funny/strange sound, gonna get a hell of a buzz and wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha..... The wha wha sound is what your braincells make when they go to sleep, perminantly..... So my friends tell me.

What he said. Not speaking from experience or anything :rolleyes:

OP
OP
TaborRacing9

TaborRacing9

Reaction score
methanol injection sucks. i tried it before the nitrous... it does a great job of cooling but is a horrible "power" adder

BII302

Reaction score
All depends on the setup, VW guys run meth with great results and opposite for nitrous

Sent using telepathy

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
"i got hit in the face with a 200 shot!"

you're lucky you're in company of car folk. if your grandma overhead that, she'd faint! LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online