how low can you go

philly101

Reaction score
Just wonders how lhigh are your from the ground cuz my car scraps on every thing
IMG_20120415_175631.jpg
the frame hits hard when I got to the race track to watch my buddy go drifting cuz they have a long add speed bump the gose wall to wall

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Go sideways over them my cars extremely low with longtubes the biggest thing is knowing how to drive the car and maneuver it Around things on the street. I usually make my subframe connectors the lowest point of the car

Slykin

Reaction score
DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

This is as low as i've gone. Granted, i'm running stiff coil-over springs, so I never bottomed out. Speed bumps/driveways were a problem though.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea there's just places I know my car isn't going so I don't even bother

slow90coupe

Reaction score
My car's lowest point is the radiator air deflector. It's 3.25 inches off the ground. My exhaust tucks really nice, and the second lowest point on my car is the k-member. The speed bumps at school are 4 inches tall, so I don't even bother driving my car to school.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
lol Det Riot i thought it was your thread brought back at first.

I'm selective about where I drive but I don't scrape much at all. oh and Slykin lookin good man, what springs are you running?

2012-07-18_20-08-47_623.jpg

Slykin

Reaction score
lol Det Riot i thought it was your thread brought back at first.

I'm selective about where I drive but I don't scrape much at all. oh and Slykin lookin good man, what springs are you running?

2012-07-18_20-08-47_623.jpg

Thanks! I'm running 400lb/in coil-over springs. Full MM race valved setup.

Your car's looking sexy as always too..

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
All you low bastards.. lol.. I am nowhere near as low as all of you. And I STILL scrape my exhaust sometimes. But this is generally a large bump or hole in the road.. Or under heavy cornering when shocks are set to softest setting for the most part..

as you can see by these guys.. you can go quite damn low

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Also, I'd like to add that at my height I've NEVER scraped anything under my car. I drive pretty slow and am pretty cautious, but I do still have to go over speed bumps sometimes. Guess I'm just really lucky lol

det_riot

Reaction score
^+1 I have long tubes and the only thing i ever rub on are my mufflers but that's because they don't have a rear hanger

OP
OP
P

philly101

Reaction score
What's crazy is that my girls car broke down right after I posted this so I went to pick her up I didn't hit a pot hole or a bump I the road but the road was so uneven that I though I was airbagd an was drag n frame

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Is this where the limbo line is starting?! Why didn't anyone let me know?!?!?!?! so far ZERO/ZIP/ZILCH/NADA/NOTHING/NO scapes fer me!!!!!
15968484_large.jpg

15956472_large.jpg

When I say air, you say ride!

AIR!

Sorry the first time I have really got to rub it in could not resist....

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
is this where the limbo line is starting?! Why didn't anyone let me know?!?!?!?! So far zero/zip/zilch/nada/nothing/no scapes fer me!!!!!
15968484_large.jpg

15956472_large.jpg

when i say air, you say ride!

Air!

Sorry the first time i have really got to rub it in could not resist....
ride!!!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
hahahahaha, i laugh at you guys saying your low...muaaahhaahhaahhaa! <----me laughing :)

well except for scott

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm running 400lb/in coil-over springs. Full MM race valved setup.

Your car's looking sexy as always too..

thanks bro. I'm not too happy with MM right now, I went with their spring recommendation and after riding around all summer i check out my front suspension and see that the springs are wearing away parts of the damn coil-over sleeve, pretty unhappy about that. Still waiting to hear back from MM on the matter; I hope they don't make me wait much longer.

Slykin

Reaction score
thanks bro. I'm not too happy with MM right now, I went with their spring recommendation and after riding around all summer i check out my front suspension and see that the springs are wearing away parts of the damn coil-over sleeve, pretty unhappy about that. Still waiting to hear back from MM on the matter; I hope they don't make me wait much longer.

Dang, that's definitely no good. If they keep giving you trouble keep us updated, I'd like to know.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
hahahahaha, i laugh at you guys saying your low...muaaahhaahhaahhaa! <----me laughing :)

well except for scott

Man I was thinkin I can go another 1/4" er so but thats it fer me...

Tony man sorry but I will need to see video of you driving your car tony to believe that it isn't dragging dead squirrels and small rocks down the road with you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txnszn

Members online