Looking Into the mm panhard setup

ThA SkInNy

Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts on this piece? I just installed hotchkis adjustable uppers and bbk gripp lowers and a non adjustable steeda rear sway bar. Not really giving me what I want. Its Saudi that this is what ford "forgot" to install...

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
it sounds like you're really mis-matching a number of companies' products together in an attempt to make something flawless.

A pan-hard bar is pretty extensive. I'd definitely give MM a call and tell them your set up...

Right off the bat i can tell you they will want you to ditch the uppers for OEM, they will tell you to ditch the BBK due to lack of R&D on their products, and they may recommend you keep the sway bar as long as you are not going coil-over.

*I'd* suggest trying to limit your product choices to one/two companies. The good companies do countless hours of tweeking and research on their products to make a "system" that works. You're throwing this R&D time (that you paid for in the price of the products) away by mis-matching.

RichV

Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts on this piece? I just installed hotchkis adjustable uppers and bbk gripp lowers and a non adjustable steeda rear sway bar. Not really giving me what I want. Its Saudi that this is what ford "forgot" to install...

What is it that you want?

I run the Panhard bar with J&M lowers, stock uppers. What are looking to do or not-do?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I run the pan hard bar with and torque with UPR pro series upper and lowers with spherical bushings and heim ends with coilovers on all 4 corners the cars amaZing to drive handles awesome

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txnszn

Members online

No members online now.