funny coilover story

gtsn95

Reaction score
so iam happy have some coilovers finally and install them lower car and like wtf not low at all so i adjust lower car damn thing looks raised so i raise car repeat other direction lower car same now iam pissed haha idiot that i iam look at everything over check double check and guess what didnt take out old springs haha grrrr pretty funny story

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

RichV

Reaction score
Sorry dude, had to ...

facepalm_implied.jpg

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just to make sure I understood correctly:

You adjusted the coilovers one way, and the car was no lower, and you were mad. So you adjusted them all the way the other way, and the same thing happened, but then you came to realize you had left the stock coil spring in place?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
so iam happy have some coilovers finally and install them lower car and like wtf not low at all so i adjust lower car damn thing looks raised so i raise car repeat other direction lower car same now iam pissed haha idiot that i iam look at everything over check double check and guess what didnt take out old springs haha grrrr pretty funny story

No use of punctuation because racecar.

OP
OP
gtsn95

gtsn95

Reaction score
you guys are pretty rough for a small mistake lol someday i will be as smart as you all seemed to be but iam always good for a laugh and for punctuation who gives a crap its a forum not english class but still a pretty funny story

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
you guys are pretty rough for a small mistake lol someday i will be as smart as you all seemed to be but iam always good for a laugh and for punctuation who gives a crap its a forum not english class but still a pretty funny story

lmfao! you will NNOOTT drop a period in there huh? lol, it's all good. i spell like a 6 year old sooo....

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

I don't think anybody was being mean. I was just trying to understand what you were saying, which is where the punctuaction and grammar comes in to play.

OP
OP
gtsn95

gtsn95

Reaction score
its cool, yeah forgot to remove spring after lowering car down. Thats what happens when you rush shit

OP
OP
gtsn95

gtsn95

Reaction score
because your spring really doesnt get touched at all when you install your coilover so you could actually drive with coilover and spring i just forgot to pull out spring when i was done installing coilover i was in a hurry lol and sorry for no puncuation lol

96gt4.6

Reaction score
lol i mess with to many different vehicles, i understand how now

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow. im shocked that that's even possible..... im stunned. lol.

you got any pics of this? lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online