Don't do a burnout longer then 1min30sec Without Line Lock

330CubeGt

Reaction score
If your going to power break your car to do a burn out. DO NOT do it for any longer then 1min30secs. After this point the rotors will begin to glow, rubber slide boots and abs sensors begin to melt and soon there after your rear brakes could catch fire...:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olBrJzCux78

Randy

Reaction score
Holy crap .. How much $$ did that set you back... ??

1bad9d5

Reaction score
ok I would like to say, that burnout was freaking insane.. tires held incredibly well.. I haven't been able to use it yet cause I need my tires but thank god I have a line lock

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
see now I know it wasn't all that long ago when I asked which one anyone recommended that the response was "why do that?!"... THAT is why....

Did you not have any friends there watching? Friends that would stop you before it caught fire? Hope you had a fire ext.

lutter94

Reaction score
That guy was an idiot. I mean who would roast them for that long? I can see it maybe if you're trying to leave blackies for a 1/4 mile, but the brakes wouldn't heat up like that in that instance. Those tires were movin back there.....

lutter94

Reaction score
That 'guy' was Frank.

Oops, sorry Frank. I mean as long as your fine with the results, and don't mind buying new brakes, knock yourself out, its very entertaining. I just think the outcome wasn't very surprising.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online