me vs s2000

moot09

Reaction score
alright this kid at school is wanting to race me with his dads s2000 lol. he thinks hes gonna woop on me and he prob will right now. im doing pi intake and pi head swap if not a full swap. after that would i be able to beat him.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
all depends..should be close race either way.

race from a dig..those cars have no torque and if he cant drive which im assuming he cant, you should be able to kill him off the line and shut down before he catches you.

If he knows how to launch the car he will beat you..

his car is faster than yours right now.. with pi headswap you should be about even, probably faster.

OP
OP
M

moot09

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
all depends..should be close race either way.

race from a dig..those cars have no torque and if he cant drive which im assuming he cant, you should be able to kill him off the line and shut down before he catches you.

If he knows how to launch the car he will beat you..

his car is faster than yours right now.. with pi headswap you should be about even, probably faster.
ya ik he cant drive to save his life. he first said that he was gettinga cobra than a 500 hp 69 transam. one of those kids. he also thought he could beat me in his volvo s something. really funny actually had him by 6 car lenghths if not more

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
well theres probably only one volvo stock that would beat you and thats a volvo s60 R but I doubt he has that.

the s40 t5s are slow. Some kid wanted to race me in his s40 that wasnt even the turbo 5. It told him not to waste his time. I would of killed him.

OP
OP
M

moot09

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
well theres probably only one volvo stock that would beat you and thats a volvo s60 R but I doubt he has that.

the s40 t5s are slow. Some kid wanted to race me in his s40 that wasnt even the turbo 5. It told him not to waste his time. I would of killed him.
ya this kid thought hed be quick cuz it had awd and those gay slap stick autos. i beat him off the line and he still talked crap about racing me again

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea..like every new car has those slap stick autos...theyre pretty lame..but if it was actually functional enought to shift when you slap it and shift hard like my stangs auto It would be great.

OP
OP
M

moot09

Reaction score
ya ive driven one with the slap stick and their soo delayed. i hit it like twice.... hahaa sry but it took about 5 seconds to get into gear.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
you mean 90% of the Ricers out there cant drive?

haha...90% of the poople you come across on the road cant drive...I wouldnt say 90% of the people at a drag strip cant drive..they usually know what thier doin at the drag for the most part.

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
you mean 90% of the Ricers out there cant drive?

haha...90% of the poople you come across on the road cant drive...I wouldnt say 90% of the people at a drag strip cant drive..they usually know what thier doin at the drag for the most part.

ur actually right, thats what i meant to say, but dont like typing alot :drunk:

94pacecar435

Reaction score
those s2000 arent as fast as people think stock. if u know how to drive your car it will be a drivers race right now. with a pi swap, it wont even be close. i would recommend some drag radial tires. if he gets u out of the hole, i dont think you'll catch up. so try to get him out of the hole. good luck

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well they are supposed to run low 14s.

My friend has one but its the older one with the smaller engine..i guess its a 2.0
He ran 14.3 at like 99-100.

The newer ones are 2.2l which should run low 14s too.
Maybe .1-.2 faster
Without a pi swap I think he will beat you..

With a pi swap you should definately take him

even with the pi cams, intake you should take him.

They are a track car..not really made for straight line at all.

94pacecar435

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
Well they are supposed to run low 14s.

My friend has one but its the older one with the smaller engine..i guess its a 2.0
He ran 14.3 at like 99-100.

The newer ones are 2.2l which should run low 14s too.
Maybe .1-.2 faster
Without a pi swap I think he will beat you..

With a pi swap you should definately take him

even with the pi cams, intake you should take him.

low 14s with a really good driver. i guarantee this car runs mid 15's tops with that kid driving it. u have a chance the way ur car sits, just beat him out of the hole.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
Exactly, they come with a torsen rear too which is nice. And tell that kid to eat shit and stfu and buy a car himself to run yours with, f**k anyone can go out and borrow someone else's sick ride to shit on a 10+ish year old mustang with some mods, he's just your average ******* idiot who talks shit but can't back it up, like a ricer with all visual mods and a stock motor, just putting up a front for how retarded he is. Next time he says he'll will crap on you ask him when he first realized he was gay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyOctane

Members online