Ran a 1:04

Blind

Reaction score
and that was good for 9th in the X class :eek:ccasion14:

3927552341_a074db4897_o.jpg

Here's an onboard vid of a lap -
PCASB Auto-x 9-13-09 - Mustang #1

And an external view of the last portion -
PCASB Auto-x 9-13-09 - Mustang external view (HD)

Results - (I'm Kevin / Red Mustang)
AutoX.jpg

Hoseitdown

Reaction score
yeah, but id get lost.

runnin over cones and crap.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats a lot of freakin cones. and one of the most simplest AutoX courses i've ever seen... but thats about 5 courses. so idk. :bootyshake:

congrats on 9th. :eek:ccasion14:

OP
OP
B

Blind

Reaction score
yep, it was setup by the local porsche club, so lots of cones and not technical at all because they're too old LOL

ReplicaR

Reaction score
You in socal? Wanna do a track day with us? Also, let me guess: Go Pro Cam with standard lense?

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I love goin on the track. autoX is just as fun!!!

OP
OP
B

Blind

Reaction score
ReplicaR said:
You in socal? Wanna do a track day with us? Also, let me guess: Go Pro Cam with standard lense?

yes I am, and I go out quite a bit, I run with speed ventures and my friend is an instructor for bmwcca so I do a few of their events, I haven't tracked my fobra yet because it's my DD, I track my `89 notch, I'm putting the finishing touches on the new motor combo but I hope to do at least 1 day with it before the end of the year.

and yep, I love the go pro, I can't wait for the HD version though.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I'm usually either out with NASA (not as much lately) and I also instruct with Speed Trial USA. You should check us out. Quite a bit cheaper Speed Ventures, and our staff is mostly NASA folks, so you know it's done professionally. There is an event this weekend at Buttonwillow, but I can't make it due to school projects. After this though, we're going to Streets of Willow in December. I'll hit you up over PM when registration is open. And don't worry, my Fobra is a DD as well, and I drove it back every time.

OP
OP
B

Blind

Reaction score
I've done 7 or 8 autox's in the past year with the fobra, but I just won't take it on the track, I can't risk not being to make it to work on Monday ;) Besides, the notch is a lot more fun to drive on the track, panhard, bilsteins, h/c/i/procharger/lower gears (3.73's vs the 4.30's in the fobra). I don't mind waiting until Nov/Dec to get back to the track, autox's are holding me over since I've done just about one a month all year so far :D

definitely keep me on any list you have for registration openings though, do you guys post them to motorsportreg.com ?

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I don't know if we're on there. I might wanna suggest that to the head guy, because sometimes participation is lacking. I'll talk to the head guy. Out SOW events usually sell out, and sometimes overbook. Back in February, we had 40 beginner drivers in a group, where 25 is limit. Track was a little packed, but no incidents, as we are good about spotting people who need a good talking to. I'll send you a link, and you can also check us out on the web

www.speedtrialusa.comhttp://

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fun!!

BTW i didnt see handz's name on the final results list? :dontknow:

OP
OP
B

Blind

Reaction score
Javi said:
Fun!!

BTW i didnt see handz's name on the final results list? :dontknow:

he's never been to any autox that I've gone to, even the ones in fontana at california speedway which is pretty close to him.