Special Member Gift - February Give Away

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well....

We gave away some calendars to show our appreciation for some of our solid members in January...

In February I felt there was one member that I felt we needed to give a "special" thanks to.

You know him as "Austinx56" ... but to his closest friends he's known as "Austin"

For those of you who dont know, for months he's been (for free) making and modifying pictures of our members cars for them... All you had to do was submit a picture and he'd take time out of his busy day and his busy schedule to help out...

5 pages of these were worked up for our members....
http://sn95forums.com/showthread.php?53861-Digtal-Painting-of-your-car.-done-for-free!!!

Now. I know we have a lot of great members... and you may be thinking "gosh darn -- This is the second time they didnt notice me!" But dont worry. We'll have more give-aways to you solid members :-D We're not skipping you... and this wasnt "your last chance"... lol. just keep hangin' around with us and remember there will be a next time :)

Anyways, Austin, thank you for your efforts and support for the forum. It didnt go unnoticed.

I know its not much, but hey... its better than herpes.

Best,
Chris

mustan38.jpg

(its a mustang alarm clock .... YAY!)

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats Austin! I like this give away thing to exceptional members like Austin for their contributions on the forum. Good idea.

Austinx56

Reaction score
wow I thank you so much i was never ever expecting anything for doing the pics its just something i enjoy doing! I cant thank you enough for this! like this is the most awesome'est thing ever!

Austinx56

Reaction score
its also been awesome seeing some of you use those pics as your sigs! I still cant thank you enough this is cool!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i know i used the pic for my sig for months, lol. 'ol MC's a good guy. no matter what people say about him.....lol

Above118

Reaction score
It would be even better if the alarm clock didn't have a warped rotor...lol jk.. Congrats on the win Austin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online