For Sale 01-04 Interior Upgrade Package and Interior Parts

chris91

Reaction score
Picked this stuff up this weekend, I already did the swap on my car so I decided to list them up. These parts are from a 04 GT with the IUP package.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!! WILL DEAL!!!!

Radio Bezel w/ Defrost, Fog Light, and Blank Buttons, has a couple minor scratches

Matching Shifter Bezel with Perfect Shift Boot and Aluminum Shift Boot Ring, has a few scratches, nothing major

Center Console in great shape minus the hole that was cut out for a switch on the driver side. Ebrake boot has a rip on it but you can only see when its pulled all the way up, I can patch it like I did with my current one and you would never be able to tell.

Gauge Bezel, perfect shape.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Lowered the prices some. Willing to take trades as well, lemme know what ya got! :D

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Dude I think we both posted our interior parts on the same day...talk about a market flood lol. Any chance you would sell that aluminum shift ring separate?

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Nope, if I took it off there would be a wear mark on the shifter bezel.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Ok I figured that would be the case but I wasn't sure how those went on to begin with. No problem though! GLWS!

I already hate Tapatalk...

steveeoaktree

Reaction score
Chris, would this stuff go into my '98? Need to swap out the entire ragged out interior, and this'd be a start! Thanks.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Yes it would! You have to do a small mod to the dash but its super easy. I did it to my 99, there are tons of write ups on it out there.

steveeoaktree

Reaction score
Well, all I know about any Mustangs are from this forum... ha ha, but I have learned pretty quickly which pieces of which types of sn95's that I like the best! (triple tail lights, bolder lines and side scoops,etc...) Anyway, I'm in Indiana 47807, would ya have a ballpark on shipping? and is that grey or like charcoal? Thanks!

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
The center console,cluster bezel and outer part of the shifter bezel are charcoal. Shipping on everything would probably run ya $50. Just because the size of the box.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Bump, everything still for sale. Added my Silver Painted Radio Bezel and Shifter Bezel for $120 shipped as well.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Okay for two days only I will let the IUP radio bezel and shifter bezel go for $125 shipped!!!! Found somethin I want. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online