Want To Buy 01-04 PI Heads/Cams

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
Just hunting for some Romeo PI heads/cams.
Not concerned on mileage, as opposed to condition and function.
Just looking for direct swap, not in the market for P&P or any aftermarket cams, just doing a bare bones swap.

Just needing to find some to do my PI swap without having to buy em new from LRS or some other place.

No big rush, so if you are on the fence or will be taking them off in the next month or so, please let me know.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Corral is slowly dying but its still one of the best places to get stuff. Stupid auto guide made me stop going there... if this forum ever switches I'll stop going here too

The D3V

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Just hunting for some Romeo PI heads/cams.
Not concerned on mileage, as opposed to condition and function.
Just looking for direct swap, not in the market for P&P or any aftermarket cams, just doing a bare bones swap.

Just needing to find some to do my PI swap without having to buy em new from LRS or some other place.

No big rush, so if you are on the fence or will be taking them off in the next month or so, please let me know.

Look up NA Modular Madness on Facebook, Mike Krozell has a set for sale. I know of a pair locally (in mass for sale for 300 with cams and upgraded comp springs price is + shipping )

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=18380]miss.mod.50[/MENTION] has some. I wanted them myself but buy them so I don't try to with money I don't have

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.