01 Bullitt Gauge Cluster Overlay for 96-98?

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
[MENTION=20901]Royal96[/MENTION] I got some pictures for you. Dont mind my junk steering wheel and if you need any other pictures, let me know.

OP
OP
Royal96

Royal96

Reaction score
[MENTION=20901]Royal96[/MENTION] I got some pictures for you. Dont mind my junk steering wheel and if you need any other pictures, let me know.

Beautiful. If you're looking to get them off your hands, pm me a price.

And out of curiosity, did you paint those needles or did you swap them in?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You say "don't mind the steering wheel" but let's be for real. how do you ignore that thing. Do you often share the car with a tiger? lmao

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
You say "don't mind the steering wheel" but let's be for real. how do you ignore that thing. Do you often share the car with a tiger? lmao

Actually, when the car ran I rode with a cougar. Things got kind of wild in there from time to time

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
On a real note though, when I got the car it had been seriously neglected and abused. The steering wheel has always had a cover on it so I didn't know it was bad until I took the cover off.

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
Interesting. They look good for being sharpie. I was hoping to be able to paint mine, since they're orange.

I sanded the orange off of mine and colored these. I wanted them to be transparent enough to light up. I tested these with a light and they seem to light up evenly. I haven't been able to test them in the car. If you get the face from me, I'll send those needle with it and you can try them out. If you like them, cool. If not, paint them a different color.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
My first image was Tony the tigers big clawed paws on the steering wheel...hehehe

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Ive thought about getting some colored lexan and doing a CNC cut needle retrofit. I just havent looked to see if its realistically possible to remove the center button of the needle from the actual needle. If not, i guess i could always 3D print new ones.

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the gauges. I ordered the same exact ones from Caribbean Custom Designs about 2 years ago. Never got them and they never returned my emails. The credit card that I bought them with has been paid off and cancelled so I think I'm fubared. So if the deal falls through with Royal let me know...

slo98_2v

Reaction score
I like the gauges. I ordered the same exact ones from Caribbean Custom Designs about 2 years ago. Never got them and they never returned my emails. The credit card that I bought them with has been paid off and cancelled so I think I'm fubared. So if the deal falls through with Royal let me know...

I ordered a set of mach 1 style from Black Cat Custom