01 Bullitt Gauge Cluster Overlay for 96-98?

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of mach 1 style from Black Cat Custom

I talked to them a while back. They seem pretty legit. I'm just having a hard time dropping another $100+ for an overlay that I already paid for. They are going on a future project, so I don't need them anytime soon but I'd like to get a set before they're obsolete. I'll probably end up going with the Black Cat overlays...

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I ordered mine through Caribbean custom designs and I waited a full year for mine. I finally threatened them with the better business bureau and told them I would file a formal complaint with the credit card company (even though that account was long gone, they didn't know that). Then I finally made progress with them.

slo98_2v

Reaction score
I ordered mine through Caribbean custom designs and I waited a full year for mine. I finally threatened them with the better business bureau and told them I would file a formal complaint with the credit card company (even though that account was long gone, they didn't know that). Then I finally made progress with them.

Can't even find there website anymore

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score

I've sent them a few emails ranging from nice to threatening to file with my credit card company with no response. And like mentioned, now their website is down. If need be, I'll order the Black Cat gauges eventually, but the Caribbean gauges are closer to the Mach gauges...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online