01 Cobra....

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok heres my suggestion...get the car for 8K, that's a reasonable price, but since youre willing to spend 10K, put the extra 2K into a set of cams, bolt ons, and tune since you will be doing seals anyways..:headbang:

Nightmare

Reaction score
Hahaha touché but I mean if everything welse is perfect except the tan interior... Then you might have to make a compromise

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
At this point in my life, the last thing I am going to compromise on is what I want in a car....I compromise on everything else.....I am married lol

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Ok heres my suggestion...get the car for 8K, that's a reasonable price, but since youre willing to spend 10K, put the extra 2K into a set of cams, bolt ons, and tune since you will be doing seals anyways..:headbang:

Hey hey hey.. Now that's a good sounding idea to me.... Haha! BTW dude I see your in Akron surprised I haven't come across you in any Mustang groups on the Book... Or maybe I have?

At this point in my life, the last thing I am going to compromise on is what I want in a car....I compromise on everything else.....I am married lol

LoL point taken my friend. I'm not yet, so I can't even say I know what you mean. But I know I need to get all my shit done and settled before I get there. And I think I may have found "the one" so if that's the case I have 2yrs or so before she graduates college. Better get my ass into gear! No compromises till then! :)

Nightmare

Reaction score
Hey hey hey.. Now that's a good sounding idea to me.... Haha! BTW dude I see your in Akron surprised I haven't come across you in any Mustang groups on the Book... Or maybe I have?

LoL point taken my friend. I'm not yet, so I can't even say I know what you mean. But I know I need to get all my shit done and settled before I get there. And I think I may have found "the one" so if that's the case I have 2yrs or so before she graduates college. Better get my ass into gear! No compromises till then! :)

Lol, if she is the one, better start getting used to compromise ie give in to her now, or it is going to be harder when you are married lol

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score

You probably haven't because Im not on Facebook lol. I have a few Mustang buddies down here in the Akron area, but I don't get up to Cleveland much, so Im not too familiar with the scene up there. You need to come down this way for the Buckeye Stangs show at Summit in August. Im hoping that my car is running next summer, but who knows...Mabye you can bring your black 01 Cobra that's cammin' hard to the show next year...lol

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Lol, if she is the one, better start getting used to compromise ie give in to her now, or it is going to be harder when you are married lol

I've started already man lol.. Whatever she says usually goes. So when I told her I wanted the Cobra she was like "....let me sleep on it" haha. She loves it tho so she told me do what I think is right

You probably haven't because Im not on Facebook lol. I have a few Mustang buddies down here in the Akron area, but I don't get up to Cleveland much, so Im not too familiar with the scene up there. You need to come down this way for the Buckeye Stangs show at Summit in August. Im hoping that my car is running next summer, but who knows...Mabye you can bring your black 01 Cobra that's cammin' hard to the show next year...lol

Now that sounds like a fun time I missed the one this year.. HAD planned on going but I think my car was down with some strange rear end noises at the time. Damned thing never lets me catch a break. And LOL yeah man I can only hope! :icon_salut:

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow youre still alive! Get those Bullitt sideskirts fixed up yet?

Yea man Im still kickin lol. The Bullitt skirts are still sitting in the garage untouched. Every extra penny is going into the engine build, but I will get to them once the car is up and running!

Now that sounds like a fun time I missed the one this year.. HAD planned on going but I think my car was down with some strange rear end noises at the time. Damned thing never lets me catch a break. And LOL yeah man I can only hope! :icon_salut:

Yea I know how that goes. I was a spectator for the first time attending that show this year.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I talked him out of selling it. Not because I didn't want to buy it. But because I know damn well he will regret selling that thing some time down the road. Just being a good friend lol

So for now...... back to my truck thread!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Nightmare

Reaction score
That is cool of you.....Regret is never a good thing, especially if you see it every day lol.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Exactly man. I know this kid. Like I said been causin trouble with him since the ripe old age of 6 lol. So I know he would kick himself in the ass everyday if he got rid of it. By time we were done talkin today he was already saying how he's gonna run 335's on it.. Maybe throw my Eaton on it.. All that shit lol. It's okay because you guys were all right in the first place and I don't think this was the one to buy for myself. At least I don't think so right now. Maybe after he gets some more work done to it. Been weighing the pro's and con's that you guys have been telling me all along. See... I listen to the advice of those who are wiser than I haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online