01 Power Seats in a 95 GT

pyro

Reaction score
First off let me say hi! This is my first post! :eek:utofcloset:

Here's my question. I have a 95 GT with a set of seats from a 01 GT. I did a search and I know there are a lot of people that figured out how to wire everything thing up no problems, but they never said how! Can someone help me out and tell me how to hook it up so I don't fry anything.

Thanks,
Jay

OP
OP
P

pyro

Reaction score
No I haven't checked them out yet, I just started getting into mustangs :dancing6:. I was and think I will always be a VW guy, but MAN my SN-95 is fun to drive, it's going to be a great car.

Jay

tommybunz

Reaction score
I got Them in my 95 and the bitches love em. you should have taken the wire harness with the seats. just cut the old one off and i think its like 2 wires its easy

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Whats different about the seats? I'm looking for a new power seat track assembly and found one from an 03, it looks alittle different but is it a direct fit in my car, will it bolt up to my seat and same bolt location on the floor?

ANG

Reaction score
yeah ... jsut a little wiring is all thats needed..., fits right in..... I got '04 GT seats, they are sweet! :bunny3:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
*angiestars* = GIRL! said:
yeah ... jsut a little wiring is all thats needed..., fits right in..... I got '04 GT seats, they are sweet! :bunny3:

Whats different in the wiring?

Do they go back further then your old seats? I think the 99-04 had about an inch more seat travel.

Passenger

Reaction score
I've got power leathers out of an '02 inside my '95. When I bought they car they weren't working. Replaced the fuse (20amp) to a 30amp, and cut one plug and hard wired it and it works like a charm. I'm a big guy and it moves me pretty fast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Staff online

Members online