'02 Carrera vs. '95 GT

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
I dont think he was a dick...listen to the video again. It sounds like they were friends goofing around.

I think you may be right, sounds like me and some of my buds

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Porsches are the most overrated car ever. If you have ever driven one or especially worked on one, you would see why. I live in a rich ass yuppie community much like Aspen, and nothing makes me happier than smoking some porsche prick that has his trophy wife with him..

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Although I do like the Cayenne S. I got to drive the CEO of Qualcomm's Cayenne S and it was far faster than the Carrera 4S my buddy has.

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
BLWNBYU said:
Porsches are the most overrated car ever. If you have ever driven one or especially worked on one, you would see why. I live in a rich ass yuppie community much like Aspen, and nothing makes me happier than smoking some porsche prick that has his trophy wife with him..

I'd beg to differ. And, I hate porsches. Porsche sells a powerful, reliable car that you can take right off the showroom floor and track it. I've have plenty of friends with 996's in the 650+hp range that were daily drivers, no problem. Only porsche I ever got a ride in was a 600 hp stage 4 gt2. I'd say they're underrated as far as performance goes, or not so much underrated, but the performance doesn't make up for the shortcomings in other areas when comparing it to other cars in its class (ferrari's, lamborghini's, etc.) If you want a european car that performs, a porsche would be it. What most of them short of the carrera gt and the gt3's lack, is a sense of passion. Yes, they're fast, the interiors quality is phenominal, but it doesn't have much character. I love all marques, but I have never really felt anything for any porsches. I've joked about getting one as a winter beater because of the awd.

Shangsta

Reaction score
Porsche and no passion in the same sentance? :gtfo: I respect porsche more than any other performance company out there because they still do one thing that alot of the other have stopped doing. They are the company most active in racing the cars they sell. And everyone is saying how overated they are when there are n/a 3.4l porsches pushing 400hp at the wheels. I will agree that the porsches of today have lost alot of the character that their predecessors had but to say they have no passion would be blashphamy.

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
Shangsta said:
Porsche and no passion in the same sentance? :gtfo: I respect porsche more than any other performance company out there because they still do one thing that alot of the other have stopped doing. They are the company most active in racing the cars they sell. And everyone is saying how overated they are when there are n/a 3.4l porsches pushing 400hp at the wheels. I will agree that the porsches of today have lost alot of the character that their predecessors had but to say they have no passion would be blashphamy.

they are impressive. but, most of my opinion is based on a few friends reason's for having switched over to fcars from pcars. it's great to see companies who are actively racing their product. want to talk about lack of passion? lol the audi lamborghini's. lambo doesn't even have much of a racing heritage and the cars are more numb than ever.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online