'02 Carrera vs. '95 GT

S

scarface

Sounded great! THey wer doing alot of weaving in and out of traffic though :(

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
it doesnt say stock it says all motor. You 4.6 4 valve guys must forget that there is a way to make stangs faster without boost ;D

just kidding :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
it doesnt say stock it says all motor. You 4.6 4 valve guys must forget that there is a way to make stangs faster without boost ;D

just kidding :thumb:

the writeing is diffrent now ??? ??? ??? its in bold large type........and Im sure it is wrote diffrently :-\

yea I figured you were pulling my cam shafts ;D ;D since it takes a 302 with heads, cam, and intake to make the power a 4 valve 4.6 does 8)

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
you can do an hci on your 4v and ill do an hci on my 302 and see what the power difference is like then.... even if you have more power ill still laugh my ass off @ how much more $$ you spent on your hci ;D

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
you can do an hci on your 4v and ill do an hci on my 302 and see what the power difference is like then.... even if you have more power ill still laugh my ass off @ how much more $$ you spent on your hci ;D

the HCI packages for the 4 valve ARE expensive :-[ but they all put the HP well over 400hp. I would like to have the FR500 kit from ford racing, but it would cost almost as much as a blower..........pretty close to it anyway. There is a guy over on SVTP that has it on his 01 I think ( or it could be a 99, cant remember for sure ) and he was right around 450 at the tires with those FR500 parts :). For a n/a 4.6 motor, that is BIG TIME power production from a motor that is that small in the cubic inch department. There was a vid of him running a Terminator with mods and they ran neck to neck.

281powered

Reaction score
so how fast are those year carrere's anyway? becuse that GT absolutly dusted him ;D

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
281powered said:
so how fast are those year carrere's anyway? becuse that GT absolutly dusted him ;D

I thought it would have done better than it did :dunno:

G

GREG@SN95

Carreras and boxers are garbage... they are the porsches that people buy when they are desperate for a porsche...

no doubt the GT was quick... But it pulled tha Carrera like it was a fuckin moped...

Had that been a Porsche GT-turbo or similar it woulda been closer

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
silversol said:
Snakebit said:
silversol said:
Snakebit said:
that was a GOOD sounding STOCK GT ::)
don't think it was a STOCK GT

well thats what the caption at the bottom of the screen said :dunno:
oh. i didn't catch that. sorry Brian. :eek:

brians retarded or something :hammer:

I dont know whats going on with that vid because the THING WAS CHANGED..........so :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: either way that stang kicked ass

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Porsche is alot like a Mustang. Many hp levels to choose from. But the weakest Porsche say in 97, my buddies 97 v6 Camaro could hang with. And In law of mine had a 98 Conv Carrea. Felt so sissy at full throttle, like it had not balls. To smooth for my taste. I'm pretty sure my GT with 200 rwhp could spank it. Thought he branged that it could hit 160, like his Saab. woo hoo.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
not impressed, the mustang owner was kinda dick, there was no racing from a dig, no true start to a roll race...it just seemed like the mustang was trying to get away from the carrara. :dunno:

S

scarface

I dont think he was a dick...listen to the video again. It sounds like they were friends goofing around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010