03-04 cobra bumper on sn95

Tonysmith817

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on this? I’m guessing it’s not a direct bolt up but if there companies that sell it or any links on the installation direction?
e45dfdb64d914e8ed0f73adf2e9f7f86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Reaction score
A quick glance looks like they grafted the grill and headlight surround onto the Cobra bumper. Not that I'm an expert or anything. Can't say I've ever seen that offered by an aftermarket company. Might be worth trying with a couple cheap ebay bumpers.

95opal

Reaction score
If your looking for direct info on the picture it is almost a decade old photoshop.
If your looking for info on the cobra bumper swap grab one and swap it on its just a bumper cover.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
New edge doesn’t fit without a lot of modifications

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.abcexclusive.com/bumpersBodykit800.htm

They^^ have one already made for a 94-98. Their pics aren't the best but honestly I think they make decent parts. Had a hood, side exhaust skirts, s351 spoiler from them...all quality parts imo.

I think they might be the only company I’ve seen those by and there’s no way I’d ever do business with them again. Their duracrap is horrible and they tried screwing me over several times before I had to get a lawyer to threaten them. Even then they still wanted to try to pull some bs.

If there’s another company who makes them then I’d look that route.

OP
OP
Tonysmith817

Tonysmith817

Reaction score
Thanks for the info I’ll look into that website and if I decide to go that way I’ll post pics!!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info I’ll look into that website and if I decide to go that way I’ll post pics!!

Be very careful in dealing with them. Make sure you know a good attorney if you do.

OP
OP
Tonysmith817

Tonysmith817

Reaction score
Be very careful in dealing with them. Make sure you know a good attorney if you do.

Copy that. After looking into it that bumper is discontinued so I’ll probably go with a cobra bumper

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I showed that pic to my son on our way to get his Saleen kit and his response was "Ewwww".

OP
OP
Tonysmith817

Tonysmith817

Reaction score
I wasn’t to sure about it either I was just weighting my options lol I’m going to go with the cobra front bumper tho.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously it’s a matter of opinion but I never cared for the new edge cobra bumper on our body style. The R looks awesome but has a much better flow to it.

The original cobra looks best if your not adding other side skirts and such with it.

gabe8496

Reaction score
I used to have it on my 96. The bumper was too bulky from the sides where it mounts to the fender. Also the corral area was not close to the lines from the hood. Its a nice 10-footer bumper but I would never do it again. I ended up going with a Saleen on my 94.
2chkwg9.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online

No members online now.