03-04 Cobra side skirts on a 94-98?

Cobra95Red

Reaction score
Will the 03-04 side skirts fit on a 95 Cobra? I have a set of Saleen(aftermarket) side skirts laying around but don't want to copy everyone else. Just a question on whether or not they will fit.

OP
OP
C

Cobra95Red

Reaction score
I think that I will try to find some cheap and see how it goes. Thank you, may be too much trouble to even deal with.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I just googled 03 cobra to get an idea of what they look like. The photos that came up were mixed. Looked like one had 96 side skirts and looked really good! If they are 96 skirts, I couldnt see why the 03 skirts wont fit ours

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Good luck on cheap.

LMR has fiberglass versions around $350, thats the cheapest ive found. Just the two little 1/4 pieces that go on the fenders are $100+ for factory original parts. Junkyard pull offs ive been getting quotes of $500-600 for a pair.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Is it 350 for the pair on LMR? I need them for my car lol.

Um, is it possible, yea since the bodies underneath are the same. Why would be my question. I don't think it would flow well at all going from a curvy body down to square side skirts

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Is it 350 for the pair on LMR? I need them for my car lol.

Um, is it possible, yea since the bodies underneath are the same. Why would be my question. I don't think it would flow well at all going from a curvy body down to square side skirts

It is for the pair. I'll probably end up with a set as well, unless i decide to do the carbon driven CF ones at $600

OP
OP
C

Cobra95Red

Reaction score
g36, it's just an idea. I don't want to be like everyone else and use the Saleen side skirts or side pipe covers. I appreciate your input though, but I just want to try something a little different and see if "I" like it. Of course I could always just make a set myself out of carbon fiber and come out cheaper.

Doodler

Reaction score
I was going to suggest the Cervini side skirts. But the look nearly identical to the saleen's. I don't see a lot of 94-98's with anything other than stock around town. In fact finding them that aren't beat to hell is rare too.

If you have a set of saleen's, why not put them on anyway? Doubtful that you'll run into a similar looking car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online