Reaction score
"They changed the front bumper a little bit, and the rear wing...that's it!"

Is this guy serious

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
I think this guy is like your average person when it comes to knowledge on Mustangs.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I do agree with tally. Its a boy driving a mans car, but the guy appeals easy to the masses.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm more surprised at the fact that people still murder out cars.

Above118

Reaction score
This is an old video, and to davids (the guy in the video) defense. He is pretty knowledgeable about stangs. Considering hes had 3 in the past...and currently has a 13 gt called smurff. Hes a pretty great car reviewer in my opinion. Have you checked out his videos and WIDEEEE range of cars he drives? Hell he just reviewed a 918 spyder. Knowing him personally...look up his stuff before you make judgment. Im not sure many of us on here get the chances he gets driving 1000hp cars,and still give credit where its do on daily drivers.

martinbaca18

Reaction score
Thatdudeinblue is the man! I've been watching all his videos since the Vortech Mustang review. I believe it was a 2002 Mustang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
Just watched it... Meh it was kinda lame. He just kept raving on about how loud it was. He mentioned hp numbers but didn't mention how it got those numbers. I was hoping that there'd be some sort of test like 0-60 etc. Instead all I got was some kid going ape-sht over loud exhaust.

Don't Sext and Drive.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Kid really doesn't know what's going on! Car was sweet needs wheels that aren't black

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow some of you guys are brutal. I thought the review was okay, nothing horribly wrong. Yes some info wasn't 100%. But you have to realize we know these cars inside and out. We are clearly not the target audience. I think he did pretty good for reviewing somebody else's car.

Only thing I would do is cut down on the amount of ear orgasm clips. We get it lol

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
Wow some of you guys are brutal. I thought the review was okay, nothing horribly wrong. Yes some info wasn't 100%. But you have to realize we know these cars inside and out. We are clearly not the target audience. I think he did pretty good for reviewing somebody else's car.

Only thing I would do is cut down on the amount of ear orgasm clips. We get it lol

Ha! Yeah, less 'gasam's, ewe ahh ooh, that sounds great, and maybe telling me giving me a little info on the car?
Man, he sure loved that sound huh?

Don't Sext and Drive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online