03 cobra seats installed in 97 gt

fox_box

Reaction score
what all is involved in this process...i came across some 03 10th ann seats and just curious what kind of electrical work will need to be done

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you have power seats now, I don't think it would be all that hard. Just splicing the correct wires together I guess, maybe someone else has already done this and can give the facts on it.

STNG_96

Reaction score
Interiors in our cars stayed pretty much the same from 94-04, that swap is basically a matter of unbolting your seats, and bolting in the new ones :thumb:

OP
OP
F

fox_box

Reaction score
thanks for the replies. yeah from what i had read it is pretty much a direct swap...and yes i have power seat now but i was told that the connectors are different. I was just wondering if any one had actually done it.

and yes in 04 they did come out with a dark insert for the seats...those are hot as well. just like the 10th ann ones becasue the red insert would match my car

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I guess you could use the connectors off the new seats and just have to splice the wires to the correct ones.

OP
OP
F

fox_box

Reaction score
anybody know where i can get a wiring diagram for the seats

OP
OP
F

fox_box

Reaction score
all...thank you for your comments. got the seats and installed for a seamless fit and work perfectly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online