03 KB boost?

P.S.I.cho

Reaction score
ok so i bought an 03 cobra with the 2.2 kb on it, it has all the supporting mods to go well over the capabilities of the 2.2, 62# injectors 26 spline input shaft, center force clutch solid rear etc.., with the accufab big bore TB and a morphis power pipe im thinking the boost gain is 1-2 psi? i dont have a boost gauge to confirm the car is currently running on a 15 psi pulley im wanting to run a smaller pulley to get to 18-19 psi, would 19 psi be safe on a street cobra with a good tune of corse?

mods:
kennebell 2.2
catch can
deka 60lb injectors
accufab big bore
morphosis powerpipe
pms programmer
60 lb maf
26 spline input shaft
8.8 rearend
ford racing 3.73
steeda adjustable upper arms
upr lower arms
fmb b springs (rear)
trick flow rear girdle
addco rear sway bar
mm sub fram connectors
mm caster camber plates
4cyl springs in front
strange adjustable shocks
kennebell boost pump
lfp heat exchanger
fluidyne intercooler
vortech ice box
bassani x
borla catback
cooling mod $50
5.0 shifter $200
fms front lower control arms
center force dfx clutch
focus pumps
accel coil packs

OP
OP
P

P.S.I.cho

Reaction score
im thinking so as well, i just dont know the capabilities of the 03 cobra, and it seems all the cobras are different lethal performance had a cobra with stock internals stock heads, running 9's @ 1100 rwhp and then on streetfire there was a 03 cobra with only 650 that threw a rod on the highway vs a vette

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
There are alot of guys making 500+ horses with the stock Eaton with just a pully and basic bolt-ons. Ford did good with these engines. I think you will be ffine as long as you don't over tune it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online