'05 Bullitt Wheels on a SN95?

Darhawk

Reaction score
Does anyone run the 05 Bullitt wheels on their SN95? I kinda would like to see some pics if you have them. I know OE wheels carries them but they have rivets ( I don't want rivets..) in them on the wheels made for 94-04 cars. I think the newer style Bullitts would be a nice change of the classic style. I know the offset would be different if I had the real oem wheels from a 2005, so just wondering if there is someone that makes them without the rivets for our cars.

Post pics please and show me the new style....we all know what the normal ones look like...

Here is the car that made me think about this today...and I have been searching A LOT!!!! lol...
131493d1380983421-my-silver-bullitt-lowered-002.jpg

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
If you got those same ones in the pic you posted, it would look ridiculously good. I'm really anxious to see the newer designed bullitts on an SN95.

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
If you got those same ones in the pic you posted, it would look ridiculously good. I'm really anxious to see the newer designed bullitts on an SN95.
I think so too. The spokes are narrower and don't go out as wide. Which I think might give some freshness to the look. You know me and wheels...Never can make up my mind..so I never buy anything..lol

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I think so too. The spokes are narrower and don't go out as wide. Which I think might give some freshness to the look. You know me and wheels...Never can make up my mind..so I never buy anything..lol

Yeah and the spokes look more rounded off.. To me anyways.. Which definitely flows with our cars since everything is round and curvy. Oh yeah haha, I still think you can rock the factory wheels 24/7 365. But newer wheels would bring it to another level

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
Yeah and the spokes look more rounded off.. To me anyways.. Which definitely flows with our cars since everything is round and curvy. Oh yeah haha, I still think you can rock the factory wheels 24/7 365. But newer wheels would bring it to another level
Yes! Flows and Curvy ...you speaka my language..Haha! I guess rocking stockin isn't horrible, but I want that sinister look..ya know.
CHOP action starts now...HI-Ya!!!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yes! Flows and Curvy ...you speaka my language..Haha! I guess rocking stockin isn't horrible, but I want that sinister look..ya know.
CHOP action starts now...HI-Ya!!!

LOL! Yeah I'm with you.. Your lucky you don't have the fugly tri-bars on like I did.. Oh man I wanted to cut those things into pieces lol. And damn you, now that you chopped that pic with the wheels.. I want the newer bullitts!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
those wheels in the first pic don't look stock to me for some reason. also if you do run an 05+ wheel you're going to need a massive spacer for them to look decent.

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
those wheels in the first pic don't look stock to me for some reason. also if you do run an 05+ wheel you're going to need a massive spacer for them to look decent.
Yes, the wheels I chopped from are 20" and I shrunk them..it was a dirty chop! I know spacers are going to be needed if I had oem '05 ones. I think I would have to have DDish to be satisfied and Stock bullitts are not that at all. Just something I am tossing around in my head.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely no rivets.
I only see a very slight difference. If you want to be different, do something totally different!

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
The offset will be way off and look gross on an sn. My friend had them on his dfg and they were gross with no spacwes. Ps those are not the factory bullitts.

nightfire

Reaction score
No, no, and no! The backspacing and offset are completely different. I live in a own full of ricers and tasteless car owners. Ive see way too many SN wheels on S197's and S197 wheels on SN's....they look HORRIBLE! Please, for the love of God, don't do it!

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
Ok Hot Rods just calm down!!! Sheesh, Caffeine will kill ya!!

The offset will be way off and look gross on an sn. My friend had them on his dfg and they were gross with no spacwes. Ps those are not the factory bullitts.
I think your mistaken, I am not talking about me owning factory Bullitt's, I was talking about if anyone had pics of factory Bullitt's and/or replicas on a SN95. I know; that the silver car, has REPLICA Bullitt's.

No, no, and no! The backspacing and offset are completely different. I live in a own full of ricers and tasteless car owners. Ive see way too many SN wheels on S197's and S197 wheels on SN's....they look HORRIBLE! Please, for the love of God, don't do it!
We aren't taking about real OEM Bullitt's, you do know that right. I would be buying Replicas! They make replicas with all the correct backspacing and offset...and DEEP DISH!

Sorry if that wasn't clear from my very first post. I just wanted to see some images, if someone had done OEM.

lutter94

Reaction score
AR TTII's would look awesome. I would love a set, but don't want to have to pay for them......lol

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
AR TTII's would look awesome. I would love a set, but don't want to have to pay for them......lol
The polished ones? I think those might look better on the first gen stangs..I dunno. Just saying, those aren't the wheels I would choose for myself. I think it's because they look close to Chrome. I don't want chrome, unless it's a Saleen LeMans Wheel, because I wouldn't really have a choice. Those are hard to find.
I would want black lugs too...on the pic below.
rims6.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online