'05+ GT got nailed

krtw

Reaction score
This guy in a newer black Mustang was trying to show me who was boss today. Off the line I just let him go. Later I caught up, he took it up to 90+mph and I followed but then slowed down because its speed trap alley around that area. SO then he takes off again and probably got it up to 90, but this time I just stayed back. Sure enough there was a cop hidden in the trees......I was probably doing 10 over but he was likely 35 over. The cop was behind me when he pulled out for a short time so I was a little worried he was going to get me instead but he went around and got the other guy. I was fully prepared to lie and say, "officer, if we were really racing I would have been in front of him".

I have not had a ticket since I was 19......thats a frickin LONG TIME. But I have been pulled over at least 5 times since but have gotten off with warnings. :angel: My very first ticket was for racing my friend Chuck, the cop let me go with a 50 dollar ticket. How things have changed....

Today on my way out of town there was this Sherriff's van that might have been a camera trap and it may have gotten me, but I was not sure how fast I was going before hitting the breaks. Later I went back the same way but the van was already gone. This is getting ridiculous, there are cops everywhere.... :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
There is a time and place to play, sounds like you chose wisely. :thumb:

The police have been out in force herein Pa. to this year as well.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Ha, you actually kept smart and did the right thing. I don't live in a big city and we don't have radar guns, only speed traps. It's pretty much impossible to get pulled over where I live unless you do something stupid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online