1/4 in wheel spacers on my 10.5 DD Cobra R's with 315's..

The Green GT

Reaction score
I decided I wanted my wheels to be more flush, so I got some 1/4 in spacers. They sit perfect now. i only got one shitty pic because it started raining as soon as I went outside. So just suck it up and wait till I can get some better pics. :)

Picture011-4.jpg

V6 Wannabe

Reaction score
I've gone to a local tire shop and they had 1/4" spacers just sittin there for 5 bolt vehicles. He said they keep them for whenever they have clearance issues with anything...simple fix I guess. Could also make some yourself, wouldn't be too hard with the right tools.

VenomousCobraR

Reaction score
hey man looks great. But lemme ask ya something....do your front wheels stick out a little too far? My boy just got the same wheel/tire combo you have there and I didnt wanna say anything, but I thought the front was a little off....Is there any way to fix that because I wanted a set as well until I saw that...

OP
OP
T

The Green GT

Reaction score
VenomousCobraR said:
hey man looks great. But lemme ask ya something....do your front wheels stick out a little too far? My boy just got the same wheel/tire combo you have there and I didnt wanna say anything, but I thought the front was a little off....Is there any way to fix that because I wanted a set as well until I saw that...
One of them sticks out more than the other. I found out its becasue of Fords tolerance when installing the k-member. its actually the k-member that sits too much to one side. The only way to fix it is to take the k member down, slot the holes, and move it over like half an inch. :lame:

95Boss

Reaction score
Pretty mean looking wheels. Post more pics when you get a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online