1/8th mile MPH for my bolt on 95, decent?

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Well I have a 95 with the mods in my sig. I was off the bottle on the runs and my timing is set at 10 degrees for the nitrous. Anyways I never got out of the hole good and had a pathetic 60' of 2.5. I KNOW I KNOW! :puke: Anyways the car ran 9.6@75mph. With a good run I think the car could hit low 9's at 77mph or so. What do you guys think? Is this below average, average, or above? :dunno:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well I can tell you that my wifes best friend has a stock 94 GT with a 5-speed. The only thing it has is a pair of muflers ( stock tail pipes ) and her boy friend drives it at the local 1/8th strip and runs 9.10 to 9.30's all the time. Thats the only car around here with minimal mods, your time could be much better with traction.

OP
OP
S

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
I know. I'm not really worried about the ET since its not a drag car. The car has H&R SS springs and Bilstein shocks and struts so the street tires don't like to bite too well. Plus I will be putting in some 31's and slapping on some slicks. I was just wondering how the MPH averaged compared to other cars with minimal mods. :dunno:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
with traction and good driving you should hit high 8's. if you have no traction, low to mid 9's.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
I know. I'm not really worried about the ET since its not a drag car. The car has H&R SS springs and Bilstein shocks and struts so the street tires don't like to bite too well. Plus I will be putting in some 31's and slapping on some slicks. I was just wondering how the MPH averaged compared to other cars with minimal mods. :dunno:

tell you what, you want to see some times with the 1/8 and 1/4 ? Go check out this site www.dragtimes.com and put in ford - mustang - and the year model you want to look at, you can spend HOURS looking at time slips and the mods that each car had. :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online