1 Quick/Important Question !?!?!

Downshift

Reaction score
Hey so when I pulled the dizzy doing the intake swap I didnt put cyl #1 to TDC and I didnt mark the dizzy :lame: So I dont want to jack anything up so what should I do????? Thanks.

OP
OP
D

Downshift

Reaction score
Come on guys im lost here and this is the last thing!!!

97blackgt

Reaction score
im not much with a dizzy but cant u turn the engine over so that cyl. #1, is a TDC, and that should tell you where the rotor goes? then just make sure your firing order is corrent and you should be ok?

OP
OP
D

Downshift

Reaction score
Ya I ended up calling pops and at he told me what to do. At least my car has a dizzy because if it was Fuel injection stuff he wouldnt have known, hes carb all the way haha. Thanks anyway though man.

ryclef331

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
Ya I ended up calling pops and at he told me what to do. At least my car has a dizzy because if it was Fuel injection stuff he wouldnt have known, hes carb all the way haha. Thanks anyway though man.

So did you get it? If not lemme know. I'll write it out for ya

OP
OP
D

Downshift

Reaction score
No not yet, I had to get to work and my ride was already late for work. Im pretty sure on what to do but my dad explained it pretty good but he is a chevy/old school car guy and wasnt sure on a couple things. So couldnt hurt to know the for sure way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online

Members online