13" Cobra Rear Brakes... Coming soon!

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
When I buy this kit I'm gonna come visit so you guys can do it for me...the whole idea of opening the diff and using that wilwood kit freak me out

No need to open diff to install, it's direct bolt on. Proportioning valve is essentially just a matter of flaring a brake line and bolting it inline. We'll have videos on how to do both.

We don't actually do installs at the shop, it's strictly manufacturing, but you are more than welcome to come visit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
No need to open diff to install, it's direct bolt on. Proportioning valve is essentially just a matter of flaring a brake line and bolting it inline. We'll have videos on how to do both.

We don't actually do installs at the shop, it's strictly manufacturing, but you are more than welcome to come visit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

*prepares checkbook for bribe*

Spd0lit

Reaction score
I would really love to get this kit seeing as I just picked up the gt500 kit and would like to move my fronts to the rear. I just wish there was a better solution for the parking brake than a hydraulic stop. I feel like it would leak down pressure over time. What I would really like is something like the 3rd gen vipers with the small additional parking brake. Something like this http://store.revolutionbrake.com/mrparedipabr.html

codfod

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how well do you think this would work with having 00R Brembos up front as compared to your GT500 kit? Assuming there is a proportioning valve.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online