+13C Outside = Washtime

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
Very mild out yesterday, so washed up the old girl...not really that old!

Front suspension is starting to settle nicely since I installed the front springs, though I havent tackled the bact yet!

Some images:

IMGP7197.jpg

IMGP7194.jpg

IMGP7196.jpg

IMGP7193.jpg

IMGP7204.jpg

IMGP7199.jpg

IMGP7201.jpg

And some very jelous JAP cars on the side lines...

IMGP7189.jpg

95-stang

Reaction score
Mines a japanese import complete with fender flares, took one off and found they do have Ford stamped inside, and a part number, bet you cant find them though.
My brother in law is doing some scratches on the rear plastic arch and the lower sill mouldings, it means filling loads of holes if i take all 4 off.
Nice looking car btw, its gone warm here too, [for this time of year] good old global warming. ;)

DSCF0018.jpg

95-stang

Reaction score
Notice my fitted in Japan locking fuel flap too..................

OP
OP
F

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
95-stang said:
Notice my fitted in Japan locking fuel flap too..................

Hmmm I havent seen that option so must be custom or ? Great looking J import btw. Did you personally import or was alreadly landed in GB? I feel that the Mustang pricing is very low in Japan, so makes it kinda worth it to import...especially with all these cars having very low mileage. I mean when I bought mine, it only had 25,000 documented KM's on the gauge though its up to 41,000 KM now.

95-stang

Reaction score
No i have'nt seen another locking fuel cap either, and i have seen a lot of these at shows. :)
A friend of mine buys Skylines , Imprezzas etc from Japan, and somehow wound up with my Mustang in a bunch of them.
He delivered it for me from down south, and i went through the procedure of registering it in the UK.
It had done 50 thousand miles, but its like brand new all over.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.