17 year old from SoCal

nic

Reaction score
I have a 96 mustang gt and i have already modded and wont stop.. going to make a build thread :D
I already put in cold air and basic stuff but here is exterior
X-Pipe with magnapacks cut halfway so its pretty loud and i love it ( i dont know the correct terms and all sorry)

OP
OP
nic

nic

Reaction score
Yeah i try to wash and wax it often and keep in garage.. its my first baby and I want to keep it as a project car for as long as possible

OP
OP
nic

nic

Reaction score
Thanks! hopefully ill have a build up post soon to show everyone my progress

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Welcome! And its a sickness! Once you start modding it wont stop! Nice ride and if you have questions or need talked through something there is a whole bunch of people here with a wealth of knowledge!

OP
OP
nic

nic

Reaction score
Thanks! After I get my headlights I am gonna post about suspension :)

Reaction score
Looking real nice though bud. See if you can make an autocross event in irvine next sunday. It'll only be 15 bucks for you. I'll be down there with a buddy also on the site. We can get some pictures

OP
OP
nic

nic

Reaction score
Damn I would love to i got to see if I can get work off and yeah lowering springs*****

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
Welcome from another SoCal Mustang owner. I am over in Camarillo. Looks like you are in Santa Clarita? I have a pair of front Steeda GT coils. Only have about 1000 miles on them. Take care of the car and it will take care of you.

Jake

OP
OP
nic

nic

Reaction score
Welcome from another SoCal Mustang owner. I am over in Camarillo. Looks like you are in Santa Clarita? I have a pair of front Steeda GT coils. Only have about 1000 miles on them. Take care of the car and it will take care of you.

Jake
im actually super close to u... somewhere ventura county only 30 mins away

Lanter

Reaction score
welcome, looks like a nice starting point. It's dangerous to get on sites like this... so many sweet cars you'll get ideas left and right and won't be able to stop.

OP
OP
nic

nic

Reaction score
welcome, looks like a nice starting point. It's dangerous to get on sites like this... so many sweet cars you'll get ideas left and right and won't be able to stop.
Its too late... My build up thread is already giving me ideas.. Super charger, 4.10 gears, rims rip money

Lanter

Reaction score
Its too late... My build up thread is already giving me ideas.. Super charger, 4.10 gears, rims rip money

Haha I know this all too well. Almost 4 years ago I was going to give mine a refresh and change up a couple things, now I have touched every system on the car , built engine t56 magnum IRS and on and on and its logged 500 miles in 4 years lol....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online