17 year old from SoCal

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Correction. Next on your list are lowering springs

And sfc, uca, lca, remove bump stops, roll fenders, badge delete, moar low(coil overs).....then there's [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] low (air). If you go 4v, c head swap is popular....although there's an article floating around about b heads on here somewhere.......could always go straight to 3v.....list goes on and on......and on......and on

Reaction score
And sfc, uca, lca, remove bump stops, roll fenders, badge delete, moar low(coil overs).....then there's [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] low (air). If you go 4v, c head swap is popular....although there's an article floating around about b heads on here somewhere.......could always go straight to 3v.....list goes on and on......and on......and on

LOL hahah just go ahead and list off everything

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Yup! Thats the cool thing....evryones car is different. Alot of us will use the same basic parts but in the end the car is our own! [MENTION=21754]nic[/MENTION] sfc are a must, the difference youll feel is amazing. Then id do springs, control arms ccp's....

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
im actually super close to u... somewhere ventura county only 30 mins away

Wow! Do I feel bad. Confusing Ventura for Santa Clarita. Tri-County Mustang Club is having the club BBQ at [FONT=&quot]Arroyo[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Verde Park off of Foothill at 11:30 on Sunday. You're welcome to come by. I have a 98 and am building a supercharged engine for it right now. Its also nice to have a good support group to lean on.

Jake[/FONT]

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
Frank,

Thanks for the heads up. In all my searching I have not come across his thread yet. Looking through it right now. If I could only find a local wanting to swap out his IRS now.

Jake

Lanter

Reaction score
Frank,

Thanks for the heads up. In all my searching I have not come across his thread yet. Looking through it right now. If I could only find a local wanting to swap out his IRS now.

Jake

If you have any questions about the swap just let me know. I tried to put everything in my thread but there are a couple steps I didn't bother taking pictures of and some stuff I would do different if doing it again, stuff like the rear bolts. I will be drilling through the floor and using backing plates this winter.

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
If you have any questions about the swap just let me know. I tried to put everything in my thread but there are a couple steps I didn't bother taking pictures of and some stuff I would do different if doing it again, stuff like the rear bolts. I will be drilling through the floor and using backing plates this winter.

Thank you. Just got done reading it. I have an idea for handling those rear bolts. Like maybe installing rivet nuts or making something in my shop. Now I just need to find a IRS dud that wants to swap for my SRA and arms. Almost everything I have has been gone through and upgraded.

Jake

Austinx56

Reaction score
welcome [MENTION=21754]nic[/MENTION] and if you ever meet up with [MENTION=18830]Frank.JD.Perez[/MENTION] , dont feed him, he WILL follow you home!
Enjoy your stay and happy modding!

WhiteFaleen2001

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I also live in Ventura County. Always nice to see new mustang people in the area

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
and he will try to take your dog too

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
Welcome , love me some laser red. Nice looking gt . My first sn was a 97 laser red gt. Hence my name on here. Now got a96 laser red cobra .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online