1991 Foxbody Hatchback Detail- Pics inside

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
LMAO.gif

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
back to joe's detailing skills. i'm impressed dude and never knew u were a detail guy. i feel stupid now for offering advice to the buffing and polishing shit in your paint thread to whip..hahaha. :deeplist:

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
back to joe's detailing skills. i'm impressed dude and never knew u were a detail guy. i feel stupid now for offering advice to the buffing and polishing shit in your paint thread to whip..hahaha. :deeplist:

Haha thanks man. Yeah he would want 10k but he's curious as to what you'd offer lol. Not many people know unless I post pics of what I do. My dad taught me when I was like 10, i'm 17 and I've been doing my families cars, friends and customers for the past 4 years or so lol. Nah dude I appreciate the help, I've never had anything to do with going over freshly painted parts that were wetsanded. I'm gonna try and polish the shit outta it tomorrow, I really don't wanna wetsand it myself.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
hard to know what to offer without driving and seeing it but if it ran nice and looks as good as the pics i'd only go about $7500. just cause that's what i would pay dont mean shit though lol. looks like a beautiful gt.

and good luck with that bumper man.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
hard to know what to offer without driving and seeing it but if it ran nice and looks as good as the pics i'd only go about $7500. just cause that's what i would pay dont mean shit though lol. looks like a beautiful gt.

and good luck with that bumper man.

I hear you on that lol. I myself would have to see it in person and drive it, rightfully so lol. Its nice that you offered though lol. Yeah hopefully I can fix it, if not I'm gonna have to save up some extra $$ and bring it to another ship and let them spray it and do it right, maybe the wing too. Theres a bunch of spots under neath the paint on the wing and bumper from dirt.. annoying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online