1993 Ford Taurus SHO

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Hey all,

Its time for me to sell the SHO. The car runs with minor issues and there are some cosmetics as well. The cars auto trans shifts great and the AC/ Heater also work fine. I was using it as a more "DD" to get around and still have some fun. Obviously you know about the car so you know how incredible they are for the year. The car would be perfect for either just jumping in and driving or if you wanted a project that would also work. If you audio system is something of interest, I actually worked at Best Buy as a professional car audio installer and I did the work myself. It has about 1000 dollars worth of audio equipment ( between the deck, all new speakers etc) Also had a new water pump, crankshaft sensor, Plugs and wires,Starter, alternator and battery installed less than 2000k miles ago. The car has about 150K total on it.

So yeah. General maintenance has been done. Now for "aftermarket" I have installed...

Custom Dual Exhaust with 3" rolled SS Tips
8000K HID's
Smoked Tails
Blacked Out Front side markers
Short Ram Intake
Pioneer BT8200 Deck
6.5 Polk Audio Front speakers
6x9 Rear Polk speakers

I got this car and there was a lot of work that needed to be done. I went through the interior and fixed a lot of stuff, as well as the motor. Now the bad.

Its a 93 Ford Taurus..... it wasnt really taken care of by the last owner.... Ive done the new maintenance stuff right off the bat and Ive probably only driven the car for 10K miles total over the last 2.5 years

One window, Pass Rear, doesnt roll down.
Drivers Rear door sticks
Also It NEEDS a new DIS. Ebay for 25 bucks. The car will run fine, then all of a sudden runs like crap. Fires on 4 Cyl. The DIS needs replacement... I just dont feel like doing it. If I did then I would be asking more for the car.

Email me for pics.

Only asking 1400.... Location: Prescott AZ

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Yeah... whats yo email?

And Scott, just been busy. No longer at Best Buy. Work as a Manager over at a computer tech business. Been really busy with that.... How've you been?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
some good and some bad. Was sick and in the hospital over christmas but finally got my disability approved on the 29th, just waiting for the checks.

So happy to be free of psp sales, number of multiple sales and the 6am meetings yet?

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Yea man, Im happy to be rid of it. Ill be able to make more money at the new place. Sorry to hear you were in the Hospital again.. hows the stomach? But I am glad you got approved for disability... someone that actually deserves it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online