For Sale 1994-1998 Black Housing Projector Headlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Up for sale are a spare set of headlights I bought. They have a black housing, single projector inside, chrome reflector by the high beam. They come with a harness for plugging into the stock harness in your car already. Clear lens, they're glass.. I already put silicone around the lenses, so you could add more or just leave them as is.. Had them on the car for about a month.. When installing the lights the top adjuster on the drivers side headlight broke off the actual light. I have the adjuster and the little knob that snapped off the headlight, I'm sure you could jb weld it back on or something.. Paid $100 for the pair plus, would like $80 shipped.. No lowballers, only imperfection is the piece that broke off.. You'll need to dremel your header panel behind the headlights before installing them since they have projectors and they're mounted more offset than stock lights. Come with the harness and bulbs for the high beam and low beam.. Any questions shoot me a PM, paypal only..

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Bump.. Great start for someone wanting to do a retrofit since they already have projectors.

framda

Reaction score
Let me get this straight, you bought them for $100, broke one and now you want $75 for them?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, you bought them for $100, broke one and now you want $75 for them?

$75 including shipping.. They're probaby around 20 to ship.. They function 100% normal, the top adjuster broke off and can be jb welded on like I said in my OP. They were on the car for like a month or two tops.. So really you're getting them for half of what I paid.. I don't even know why I'm explaining myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.