1994-2004 TMI Sport R500 Low Back Released

j21moss

Reaction score
Teal stitching!!!

I hope so has well!!! Been wanting to change the seats up a little but want is pretty close to stock but with a little change. The only question I have is what the cost is going to be?? Have fun at Sema!! Just too far for me to go!!

twovalveterror

Reaction score
may be a little downer here, but is it possible that I can get this seat in cloth?

and if it's a full replacement, is it a power seat, or no? same height as factory?

Whistler98

Reaction score
I am liking what I see so far. And the fact that you are revealing the blocks together and not separating them.

Whistler98

Reaction score
I have wanted seats for along time now. I have really be planing on a set of corbeau's, but maybe I will like these better?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is going to be foam and upholstery that you hog-ring in, or have a shop do. It's refinishing your stock seats, but making them a million times better

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Bigger tease than my wife and you'll end up with my paycheck too when I buy new seats!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Looks pretty slick from the teaser shots. I've been wanting to change my front seats since I bought the car, the leather is just really starting to show its age. Was the $900-$1000 just for the front seats or the front and rear? I'd only be interested in the fronts and maybe a rear seat delete.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I can't give out answers to all of the questions above - however I can say that the seat will be released with four contrast color options - Red, Blue, White, Gray & Black. But since we make 100% of our products right here in the USA - we have the awesome ability to build custom seats, so orange, teal, or even cloth can be done for an up charge.

Yesterday I posted up 3 squares - so today I did the same, however these are just small pieces in the puzzle - tomorrow before the weekend I'll post a few Major pieces to this puzzle - thanks for checking in!
TMINEWSN95SEAT-4_zps05f9707e.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt