1994-2004 TMI Sport R500 Low Back Released

Barlett56

Reaction score
Looks Sick! cant wait ill def. buy theses. What are we looking price range wise if you have any Info on it? Will it be about the same as the GT Sport Seats or more.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
As long as it's not as hard as the damn Bullitt pedals. I'd sooner replace a motor than do those things again.

Exactly why I'm letting me pedals go lol. The cover is gone from the brake and most of the cover has worn out on the clutch.... I'm good!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks Sick! cant wait ill def. buy theses. What are we looking price range wise if you have any Info on it? Will it be about the same as the GT Sport Seats or more.

already covered
What are we looking at for a ball park $$ to redo my 2000 v6 seats with this new seat? :D

Also, matching back seat available?

Also I demand orange stitching.

Ball park? Full Set - Front and back with bucket Foams somewhere in the ball park of $900-$1000 - but that is only a ball park figure.
Answer A answers question B.
You sir - can have it. - betcha didn't expect that answer did ya?

Barlett56

Reaction score
My bad haha, I read through the tread pretty fast I didn't see that post.;)

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I know you said orange stitching is a go. And I imagine certain fabrics are limited. But will their be plenty of stitching options?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know you said orange stitching is a go. And I imagine certain fabrics are limited. But will their be plenty of stitching options?
I think he said Orange stitching was avaialbe at a custom price.

I think earlier he said they could do anything custom to the seats at a upgrade$.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score

We will only be releasing this seat with 5 contrasting colors - Blue, Red, White, Gray and Black.
The seats themselves will be released in 3 colors, Matte Black Vinyl, Gloss Black Vinyl, and the appropriate Gray vinyl depending on the year (smoke, titanium, opal, dark charcoal, dove)
As always with us here at TMI custom colors and materials can be substituted for a custom up charge fee.
I mean hell - I just made a Pink Suede Cobra seat for a girl who's building a Breast Cancer Awarenss Roush - so... yeah, we do custom!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I will marry this woman you speak of.

And, I am so many excites for the seat.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I'm thinking Black leather, suede insert, silver cobra emblem and silver stitching. That'd be pretty baller in my car

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Alright alright - since it's the weekend and I won't be posting up on Sat or Sun - here is the weekend sneek peek!
Starting to look like a seat now!
TMINEWSN95SEAT-6_zps6258d8ba.jpg

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Man I want these seats.

I don't think any of those colors go with Orange though :tongue3: LOL jk

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Oh and AutoBadges thanks for the massive interest on the product and the offer for a SEMA ride - but as it sits now our booth as 3 cars filling it up and actually about 8 cars at SEMA should have these seats in them this year :) -- we've been busy!
[MENTION=16800]TMI Products[/MENTION]: Well 3 is a crowd and 4 is much more fun....offer still stands. 9 cars has a nice ring to it in my opinion lol

teal95gt

Reaction score
could you guys going to offer a teal colored setup? If so just take my money now!!!

Austinx56

Reaction score
so when these seats come out my mach 1 seats are for sale with tracks to fit 94-98! i want these seats, but i know they are going to cost at least 2k

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
so when these seats come out my mach 1 seats are for sale with tracks to fit 94-98! i want these seats, but i know they are going to cost at least 2k

Why you live so far away!!!!! I want mach seats!

I think he said earlier that the ball park $ is 900ish? That with foam and full set I think?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online