1994 Bright Blue GT W / IRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Picked up this after my DFG Vert sold ;)

1994 Bright Blue GT

Every last thing down to the clock works. Ice cold Ac everything, cruise, everything like it should be.

As soon as my friend gets me his Go Pro well have some nice exhaust clips. Yes I know the IRS catback needs to be polished and aligned. It will very shortly.

Here is a run down of what is on the car:
1. Steeda bumpsteer kit
2. Poly lca front control arm bushings
3. Hotchkis caster camber plates
4. Stock 03 Cobra Bilstein struts and shocks
5. 13" Stock brakes and brake lines off a Mach 1
6. full length sub-frame connectors
7. New low friction ball joints
8. 03 cobra steering shaft and solid offset rack bushing
9. IRS from 03 Cobra completely rebuilt with new motorsport 3.55 gears, solid pinion spacers, every bearing replaced including hub bearings ands retaining nuts, stock 03 axles, stock traction loc rebuilt with stock cobra friction plates, poly bushings for cradle and diff.
10. MM rear bumpsteer kit
11. FMS aluminum driveshaft
12. Pypes M-80 catback exhaust, custom Dr. Gas x-pipe with high-flow cats added, FMS shorty headers.
13. 255lph fuel pump
14. Stock cobra brakes in the rear with new lines
15. Stock cobra springs 600f/600r with one coil removed
16. Cobra clutch with a centerforce throwout bearing
17. Underdrive pullies
18. Explorer/cobra upper and lower intake
19. 65mm FMS throttle body
20. New front AN fuel lines
21. 18x9 255/35/18 , 18x10 285/35/18 Continentals

ce4b890ba57d25472e8b4a0302ac6120.jpg

56d3706d8593c0a66257ca8b1eccce5a.jpg

bd518fbbf9a47fa15348c2902ee0b97f.jpg

1cdb30b6fa012e4c4e9b4095109bbc6a.jpg

0790e81f0fafbf3db49dbbcac3f62933.jpg

chris91

Reaction score
Wow that thing is clean. How many miles? Looks like its LOW. So what are your plans for this one?

Carnage281

Reaction score
Another gt with an irs....I swear one of these days I'm just gonna find some random mustang with an irs, back up behind it, then switch out the rear end before the owner knows it. Perfect crime. OT: Nice find, and that blue is slowly turning into my favorite blue.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Love the color and IRS. Not sure if i'm feeling the wheels though? :dontknow:

Just a heads up; do not make an exhaust clip with a GoPro. GoPro's make exhausts sound like poopoo. If you don't have a camera, a iphone or smart phone camera will sound 100x better than a GoPro.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Damn that's clean. Very good find man. All that suspension work is awesome and its certainly clean inside and out. That's what I need with a 5.0!

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
They just put a stop to auto-x here.

So now I have to go 2 hrs to auto-x, drift or drag. smh.
I think 5 hours to road race, that should be 2 hrs soon.

Sucks a big one.

Sweet car!

Thanks man

Nice ride

Thanks

Wow that thing is clean. How many miles? Looks like its LOW. So what are your plans for this one?

132k actually. The car has been so well cared for not even the driver seat has a tear in it. it has been garage kept its whole life. im the 3rd owner.

Not sure on plans. I'm tossing up a few ideas. I might be selling my Cobra Hood and Cobra Bumper and leaving the body stock.

Looks good except Im not a huge fan of the wheels

if it were lowered more you would. The rear has a pretty deep concave. This car isn't for slamming. It's for handling.

Sound Clip Please! I love my M-80 mufflers. Oh and does she have any balls with the Explorer top end?

I will get a few since i hear go pro is finicky.

Just having the Upper and lower. A few of us think it has a mild cam. Or so it seems. I have a audio clip from my phone.

[video=youtube_share;VnUNYqqNf0g]http://youtu.be/VnUNYqqNf0g[/video]

Another gt with an irs....I swear one of these days I'm just gonna find some random mustang with an irs, back up behind it, then switch out the rear end before the owner knows it. Perfect crime. OT: Nice find, and that blue is slowly turning into my favorite blue.

Haha you'd be there a little while.

Thanks man. I am loving it. I loved my DFG but this being Blue my favorite color. haha

Love the color and IRS. Not sure if i'm feeling the wheels though? :dontknow:

Just a heads up; do not make an exhaust clip with a GoPro. GoPro's make exhausts sound like poopoo. If you don't have a camera, a iphone or smart phone camera will sound 100x better than a GoPro.

If it were lowered more it would look good with the wheels but im not doing that.

Will do ill grab a few when i do so maybe a few aspects will be given.

Damn that's clean. Very good find man. All that suspension work is awesome and its certainly clean inside and out. That's what I need with a 5.0!

Thanks man. Thats what attracted me to the car. It was so well kept and everything was done right. No corners cut.

Very Clean!

Thanks man.

RichV

Reaction score
Yer back!

Very nice start to a open track monster. Instead of the 'moar low' :undecided: I vote for moar power. Get that bad boy 300+ to the tires and see how it does in the twisties.

chris91

Reaction score
Damn 132K!!! Looks more like 32k. Definitely well kept. Does kinda sound like a small cam.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Nice ride. . I did a coil and a half on my gt close to the same set up. Smooth ride. .

Enviado usando mi SHP-L710 usando TapaTalk

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Yer back!

Very nice start to a open track monster. Instead of the 'moar low' :undecided: I vote for moar power. Get that bad boy 300+ to the tires and see how it does in the twisties.

Yeah I'm not young and dumb. Moar low haha that's funny don't think they've ever run a properly setup car. I've never built my cars to please the crowd like all those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online