Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Damn 132K!!! Looks more like 32k. Definitely well kept. Does kinda sound like a small cam.

yeah shows that if you properly care for a car they can look and drive amazing.

Nice ride. . I did a coil and a half on my gt close to the same set up. Smooth ride. .

Enviado usando mi SHP-L710 usando TapaTalk

yeah just taking out the dead coil it rides amazing. Hell my 5 mo pregnant wife didn't complain once.

GT looks great! It was nice meeting you today.

you too man.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've got IRS envy. And your paint is waaaay better too.
This town is only big anough for 1 BB GT with a cobra hood. And I was was first! LOL

j/k

I've gotta get cracking on my exploder swap soon.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I've got IRS envy. And your paint is waaaay better too.
This town is only big anough for 1 BB GT with a cobra hood. And I was was first! LOL

j/k

I've gotta get cracking on my exploder swap soon.

Ha if it sells today im leaving the GT hood on so no one will suspect anything.

I can't wait to give it a nice wash and wax. i did a temporary hand wash with wax i have.

That right there speaks volumes about the car. I know first hand how women can be when pregnant. LoL

Agreed.

Think i am going to peel off this black and go the original Silver that the wheels came in.

Clean looking car bro

Thank you.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Id peel it, bet the Silver will look great on the Blue.

That's what i'm thinking. B/c im not part of the moar low crowd and won't drop my car just to look cool.

There are only a few wheels that can be pulled off with the way my car sits and i think this is one of them.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not young and dumb. Moar low haha that's funny don't think they've ever run a properly setup car. I've never built my cars to please the crowd like all those.

Can-i-get-64wbu8.jpg

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not young and dumb. Moar low haha that's funny don't think they've ever run a properly setup car. I've never built my cars to please the crowd like all those.

Psh being low is dumb and overrated

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
"properly setup car." lol

Its a nice street car with track potential Win, not a full out race car.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
"properly setup car." lol

Its a nice street car with track potential Win, not a full out race car.

you don't even know how to drive a real car. You think your king shit for slapping a eaton on there big whoopty ****ing doo. A certain someone told me that's easy shit just takes money.

I welcome your dumb ****ing ass to come down here and race. Your all shit talk dude. I will wax your orange no pulp ass with my ****ing shit then take toilet paper on the 2nd lap and smear it in your face.

You haven't done a damn thing for this forum besides be a useless ****. I've been on this damn forum 4x as long and contributed 10 million more proper tech and procedures then you ever will in your lifetime.

I'm done with you, Frenchy and all the dumb ass kids that live with mommy and daddy and don't have to pay for shit.

There is a reason the forum has gone downhill and your one of them!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you don't even know how to drive a real car. You think your king shit for slapping a eaton on there big whoopty ****ing doo. A certain someone told me that's easy shit just takes money.

I welcome your dumb ****ing ass to come down here and race. Your all shit talk dude. I will wax your orange no pulp ass with my ****ing shit then take toilet paper on the 2nd lap and smear it in your face.

You haven't done a damn thing for this forum besides be a useless ****. I've been on this damn forum 4x as long and contributed 10 million more proper tech and procedures then you ever will in your lifetime.

I'm done with you, Frenchy and all the dumb ass kids that live with mommy and daddy and don't have to pay for shit.

There is a reason the forum has gone downhill and your one of them!

HAHAHAHA!

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I'm done with this ****ing place. F*ck you and quite a few mods that are the biggest f*cking Idiots that your parents should have never been allowed to produce!

Few mods I respect and they know that!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Your a joke buddy.
Can't say I'm not happy you're leaving.
You're too modest 4 life, get off your high horse.

I'll do the responsible thing and add you to my ignore list!
Congrats, you're the first.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

That was my nickname back in high school :laughing4:

I'm kinda sad that I missed the outrage but oh well. Win, you should probably try some therapy or something. I've never seen someone blow up so easily on the internet because some one pushed their buttons. You don't see anyone you called out go on a giant tantrum. Step away from the keyboard and relax. It's just the internet dude.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
I'm done with this ****ing place. F*ck you and quite a few mods that are the biggest f*cking Idiots that your parents should have never been allowed to produce!

Few mods I respect and they know that!

D8ainS6.gif

I dont think too many people will be upset if you leave

Im glad you can make yourself feel good and intelligent over the internet because you know that really matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online