1994 Cobra

teal5oh

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm back. Finally got into another mustang again, a 94 Cobra! Definitely less rare than the old teal GT, but I already like it so much more. Right under 80,000 miles and all stock except for the badging. When I bought the car it had Gold cobra emblems facing backwards on the fenders, the horse in the grille was also gold plated and the ford badge on the back had been replaced with a gold tri-bar running pony. The key and locks are also gold in color but it's slowly coming off.

The first thing I did was replace the gold cobra badges with regular ones, and I replaces the tri-bar with an SVT badge for now. I realize that the SVT badge is on the improper side and that 94 Cobras did not come with the SVT badge, but for now it works lol. In the future, I plan on getting a ford emblem and swapping out the SVT to the other side. I'm also in the process of figuring out how to remove the front horse emblem. Along with the emblem swapping, I replaced the insanely long antenna with a simple shorty one.

So, this is how the car sits now. I have quite a few plans and modifications in mind that should be coming in the next month. I'm glad to be back and involved on the forums again!

***As a side note, do I have the ability to change my username on here?

chris91

Reaction score
Welcome back! Damn that's a lot of orange peel on that pass fender. Was definitely repainted. Might want to run a carfax and see if it was involved in a wreck.

ForcFed93

Reaction score
I wouldn't sweat the paint. A wet sand would take care of it.

I actually liked the gold emblems on it. Granted, the rear emblem looked bad and the backwards snake didn't look good, but other than that, black and gold go well together. Interested to hear what the plans are.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online