1994 gt 5.0 vert

triggersnob

Reaction score
Recently did the 3g alternator upgrade but every know and then I still get a massive voltage drop at idle that if I let it will stall the car, I'm thinking iac or pcv, any help would be greatly appreciated, I just aquired her and she's super clean, wish It was a hard top lol but still love this car, BBK exhaust msd ignition and a few other goodies, hope to hear your guys/girls thoughts on this issue, thanks everyone!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Recently did the 3g alternator upgrade but every know and then I still get a massive voltage drop at idle that if I let it will stall the car, I'm thinking iac or pcv, any help would be greatly appreciated, I just aquired her and she's super clean, wish It was a hard top lol but still love this car, BBK exhaust msd ignition and a few other goodies, hope to hear your guys/girls thoughts on this issue, thanks everyone!

94/95 come with a 3G alternator

OP
OP
T

triggersnob

Reaction score
94/95 come with a 3G alternator
Ok well then I'm not sure what the issue can be, the old alternator was not like the one I installed, 4 gauge wire, with fuseable link and so on, bare with me it my first 5.0 my other ford has a 4.6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online