Hey Guys, I have a 1994 GT that has been sitting in the garage all winter and now it wont start. I replaced the battery thinking that was my issue, but still no luck. I cleaned both terminals as well. it rolls over slow and the positive terminal sparks and the wire gets hot. the battery dies fast like it draws a lot ( lights flicker and door buzzer fades in and out) . sometimes I can even hear what sounds like one of the stock amps in the trunk clicking repeatedly. I'm pretty sure its a bad ground or a bad positive wire, I was just hoping to get some input before I started tearing into it more. anybody have a similar issue before?