1994 Mustang GT Resto - New Plans

OP
OP
rew729

rew729

Reaction score
I don't have enough posts to start a For Sale thread. After reading the forum rules, I don't think I'm in violation by posting here.

Just one of the many mods I had hoped to make to my mustang were export taillights.
I now have 3 pair. Anyone who now wants me dead for hoarding, please see below.

I'm going to start the haggling at $650 for each set.
You can see pics in my google drive here: https://goo.gl/U1Eogx

Q:Why do you have so many?
A:I really wanted a set of 94-95 to keep with the heritage of my mustang. However because I started looking when the only exports around were selling for $1300 a pair. I didn't want to pass up on a pair of reasonably priced 96-98 style when they came along. Then, I came across a pair of 94-95 that were not in the best condition, but that's the style I really wanted and couldn't let them slip away. About 3 days later, before I even received that 2nd set, a set of great condition 94-95 lights punched me in the face. This last set was the set I planned to put on my car.

OP
OP
rew729

rew729

Reaction score
The Summer of 2016 taught me three things:
1. I really can't sell a car, even if i want to.
I have been trying to sell my 2003 Explorer but no bites. I tried last spring but only got one call and thought it would be beneficial to wait until the leaves began to fall for the fear of snow to set in. Still no bites.
I need to sell this to pay for...

2.The Focus RS is an incredible machine.
I wasted the summer away hooning around in my new rocket ship. I spent a day on track at pocono followed by 4 very different and very fun days of auto-x. Now I'm hooked and can't wait for the the events to start back up.
The RS has grip for days, it's not safe to attempt finding its limits on the street. It's fast, fun, and well worth the sticker. The RS community has been good to me; from helping each other cope with the slow delivery process to parts advice. Also, it's nice to know people who know photographers...
saucybeachrs169_zpszy6cwu5w.jpg

3. I still have my SN95 and now it's going to get more love than ever.
I'm now in debt, because I have been unable to sell the Explorer and also because I am forbid to sell the convertible or I can't have my new car (girlfriend logic).
So, she spent the spring learning stick and drove it to work the entire summer. Now it's receiving some love so that it too can make an appearance on the track.
Originally the plan was to rehab an unused explorer block for it but the world works in mysterious ways and that's going to be on hold for at least a year.
For now, it will be getting a cage and proper tune up followed in short order by some light suspension mods.
I'm glad to still be a part of the SN community and I cannot wait to start wrenching on this pony again in the spring!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online